Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wick.jpg

How I'll likely pose.

Watched chapter 2 again yesterday, his outfit and guns he only wears for a few scenes in the film, mainly in the catacombs shoot out so this Hot Toys figure seems pretty scene specific. Rest of the film he's wearing a white shirt (with blood stains). But, a few of the accessories like the currency and blood oath marker aren't really seen/used in those scenes. So this is kind of a hybrid, lends itself to display options. I'll probably end up posing mine like this as well. Gonna be a brutal wait...

wickstand.jpg

This is the stand I have for my custom/kitbash. It'll be used for this official release for sure.

Having not seen the second one, is there any reason other than being cheap that there's only one hand w/ the ring?

I didn’t notice that. All the hands in the official prototype photos have the ring on the left hand. Movie-wise, no, there would be no reason.

Those 2 pics have different tallies of hands so I just looked it up; the first one is right with 10 hands. Odd thing about the set is it doesn't include a left fist, I always thought fists were standard but probably wouldn't use it anyway I guess.

10 Pieces of interchangeable hands including
2 Pairs of gun holding hands
Pair of knife holding hands
Pair of relax hands
Right fist
Gesture left hand

He comes with four pistols? Jeez they really loaded this figure with accessories. Not complaining it's been awhile since Hot Toys released a figure that I'm interested in at a fair price with lots of accessories. The accessories pack for the MK 50 is ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I have an Eleven kitbash that I thought was solid but seeing the photos of this one just makes you believe Hot Toys is really operating on an entirely different level.

I'll be absolutely purchasing this one. I love that he comes with Chapter 1's KSG. I own one personally and while I hate that you need such a strong stroke with that bullpup the overall operation is tremendous.

Excited for this release. Big time.

I keep going back and forth on the Eleven Wick head. From what I’ve seen, it looks great. You’re overall happy with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Eleven sculpts look more like Hugh Jackman/Wolverine than John Wick/Keanu to me.

The Eleven sculpts look more like Hugh Jackman/Wolverine than John Wick/Keanu to me.

Rather than kitbash this, I’m gonna preorder. I’m a big fan of the movies and this looks really slick. With prices what they are, I’ve limited myself to one icon per film and this is perfect. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back