Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good to me. I was thinking of making a custom awhile back but I'm so glad to have an official one coming.

Me too, some people just like to complain...

Agreed. I'll never understand why folks want to come on and bash another release without legitimate critiques.

I don't like Star Wars. So guess what I don't go out of my way to comment on?

Star Wars.

If you don't like it just don't go look at it.

Or even MORE fun for me...when you see a "where's so and so, where's such and such figure", respond to them: "John Wick killed your _______ figure"

LOL
Agreed. I'll never understand why folks want to come on and bash another release without legitimate critiques.

I don't like Star Wars. So guess what I don't go out of my way to comment on?

Star Wars.

If you don't like it just don't go look at it.

Kinda wish they had a deluxe, with a white shirt, or a bloody white shirt and more weapons or some weapon effects like muzzle flare how Mezco does with their One:12 line. Regardless, this is awesome and can't wait until Q3 of next year. Might need to get the Neo Hot Toys and have them displayed in a shoot out with each other.

Kinda wish they had a deluxe, with a white shirt, or a bloody white shirt and more weapons or some weapon effects like muzzle flare how Mezco does with their One:12 line. Regardless, this is awesome and can't wait until Q3 of next year. Might need to get the Neo Hot Toys and have them displayed in a shoot out with each other.

What other weapons would you want?

What other weapons would you want?

Looks like the only one missing is the DTA Stealth Recon Sniper Rifle (looks a bit beefier than the rifle included). The pencil kinda makes up for that. Especially since ebay and others have tons of guns one could buy and just use with this figure.

The sculpt looks weird in the “spec pic” showing the sculpt close up and all the accessories. All the others and the ones JC Hong posted look pretty amazing.

I feel like it's practically a deluxe given all the weapons he comes with, and given the little upcharge for them all. The way the suit looks tailored to that body I don't ever want try to swap a shirt out. Has HT done weapon effects before?

I feel like it's practically a deluxe given all the weapons he comes with, and given the little upcharge for them all. The way the suit looks tailored to that body I don't ever want try to swap a shirt out. Has HT done weapon effects before?

Good point, futzing with the blazer/neck tie would be a HUGE pain in the ass. To my knowledge they have not done effects parts for weapons on figures. The swoosh blade effect they're doing for lightsabers is a step in the right direction but would really like some muzzle flare for a figure like this or Neo. But you're right, the stacks of coins, magazines/clips for 4 different guns, pencil, blood oath markers, etc you are getting quite a bit here.

Back