Hot Toys is such a tease

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering how long it took to get any kind of comic figures at all from that movie (by Mattel), I wouldn't hold my breath.

Like I said, maybe some day. :lol It's okay, though; I didn't buy either if the HT releases, and I'm glad I didn't. It would've sucked to have never seen any of the other characters.

Smooth Criminal... :monkey2

:monkey2

jacko.png

images

If I see another complaint, "waaaah, where is ______"

A. Batman Returns

B. X-Men Origins

C. Brometheus

D. Michael Jackson

E. Back to The Future

F. Arkham City

I'm going to snap.

You guys got Leslie Cheung instantly, didn't have to wait for him. Isn't anything enough?

A. Batman Returns

B. X-Men Origins

C. Brometheus

D. Michael Jackson

E. Back to The Future

F. Arkham City

I'm going to snap.

Same here man. Bunch of ****ing whiners.

Now where the **** is T1 police shootout T-800, Kyle Reese and the new Robocop stuff?

Hope Blitz can then put out more than one figure a year and someone other than Al.

I think they'll get there they started off with a huge bang. Two really amazing produced figures right out of the park from a guy who's likeness is notoriously impossible to attain, supposed hot toys boy Arnie Kim art directing, it might take them a sec to get their feet in their ground but IMO its two for two, no major delays, no major QC issues... Hoping they will tap into a market that gets neglected in favour of the superhero stuff, properties like sin city, Res. dogs, etc. maybe something like Gladiator would be a good thing to go after, now that Crow got over himself and realized he has to dish his likeness out to superman crap he might ease up a bit. Blitzway can make actors giving up their likenesses after decade + long struggles "their thing".

A new Edward Scissor hands would be superb.
As for Hot Toys, nothing lasts forever and their grip at the top has been slipping for a while.

A. Batman Returns

B. X-Men Origins

C. Brometheus

D. Michael Jackson

E. Back to The Future

F. Arkham City

I'm going to snap.

You guys got Leslie Cheung instantly, didn't have to wait for him. Isn't anything enough?

"Waaaah, where is (F. Arkham City)"

Weren't they supposed to do another Edward Scissorhands?
They had little flyers about him at one of the conventions, but it could have been referencing the older figure. They also had little flyers about BR Joker, and no redo seems forthcoming. They do love them some Johnny Depp though.

Now where the **** is T1 police shootout T-800, Kyle Reese and the new Robocop stuff?

Cancelled.

Though, I gotta say. No offense to people that did it, but I'm getting sick and tired of seeing those kitbashed "Police Shootout T-800" with the blood running down the eye and splatters on the head. It just doesn't look legit.

Hot Toys needs to make a Police Shootout so I can have something to go with the Tech Noir. I don't want to convert the Punk Tech Noir version into a half assed looking shootout look. Why it's taken them years to put one out is beyond me.

They had little flyers about him at one of the conventions, but it could have been referencing the older figure. They also had little flyers about BR Joker, and no redo seems forthcoming. They do love them some Johnny Depp though.

Also leaflets of that Cannibal Jack Sparrow throne with a blurb saying "expect more pirates to comes"

So much for that :lol

They don't know what they're doing. They put out releases with no rhyme or reason and run around announcing/teasing things like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Oh well. MONEY SAVED.

Also leaflets of that Cannibal Jack Sparrow throne with a blurb saying "expect more pirates to comes"

So much for that :lol

Don't forget Ichabod Crane, they teased that one too. I've lost hope on that one.

They don't know what they're doing. They put out releases with no rhyme or reason and run around announcing/teasing things like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Oh well. MONEY SAVED.

That's why people are pissed. I swear, I think they employ the logic that if they gather up as many licenses as possible, then that, somehow, means that their competitors won't have anything to make. I just hate the lack of any info on anything. Personally, I wish they'd employ some sort of schedule for the year, as far as specs and pics go, and, if any new licenses were announced, they would update it accordingly. Right now, though; it's disgraceful. Them only announcing one figure a week (besides Iron Man) isn't helping matters. If they have stuff done, they need to get it out there. I'm sure that a lot of the people in the market for a Returns figure aren't necessarily in the same market for a Leslie Cheung, and, even if they were, it's not like they'd have to ship at the same time; just announce more than one thing every week/two weeks/whatever.

I need a 1/6 Delorean. At this rate, il have the real car before the Hot Toys one is even announced.

That's why people are pissed. I swear, I think they employ the logic that if they gather up as many licenses as possible, then that, somehow, means that their competitors won't have anything to make. I just hate the lack of any info on anything. Personally, I wish they'd employ some sort of schedule for the year, as far as specs and pics go, and, if any new licenses were announced, they would update it accordingly. Right now, though; it's disgraceful. Them only announcing one figure a week (besides Iron Man) isn't helping matters. If they have stuff done, they need to get it out there. I'm sure that a lot of the people in the market for a Returns figure aren't necessarily in the same market for a Leslie Cheung, and, even if they were, it's not like they'd have to ship at the same time; just announce more than one thing every week/two weeks/whatever.

Since they announced 15 iron man's upcoming (minimum) that's 3 months of iron man (1 PO a week) that's 1/4 of a years PO's just for Iron Man.

Great for Iron Man fans with deep pockets :lol

Back