Hot Toys is such a tease

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like an unspoken rule that you don't create new threads for stupid topics or questions. Also, that you don't bump a hot thread with your excitement. You only do it if you have new details on the figure, or if you found a magazine scan or new pics of the figure. It will gain you respect around here. I don't post that often, but there really are too many stupid posts popping up here lately, and all you have to do is look at the username, which usually reeks of newness.

It's like an unspoken rule that you don't create new threads for stupid topics or questions. Also, that you don't bump a hot thread with your excitement. You only do it if you have new details on the figure, or if you found a magazine scan or new pics of the figure. It will gain you respect around here. I don't post that often, but there really are too many stupid posts popping up here lately, and all you have to do is look at the username, which usually reeks of newness.

0A2.jpg

Last edited:
He kind of admitted it in the first post that it was unnecessary, and we ***** about it internally in every thread but it was probably high time a new thread was started exclusively *****ing about how much Hot Toys really sucks these days. Our old one got bumped down to page 10 at least!

Well given that this forum is for discussion, and this thread is now on it's third page, I would gauge that this isn't such a stupid thread...

Anyway, in my opinion in these last two/three years Hot Toys have started buying up as many licences as they can (maybe to keep them away from competitors) even though they aren't in a position to produce figures for that licence anytime soon.

I don't understand why the Xavier figure isn't out yet, didn't we already see a finished display piece?

I know this is just another unnecessary HT thread, but what the hell. I just wanted to list all the figures and licenses that they have teased and still haven't fully revealed.
Ok, let's see:
Chitauri
Charles Xavier
Arkham Bats and Joker
Bruce Banner
Adam West Batmobile
Batman Returns
Prometheus

And that's all I can think of. Please list anything I missed.
Nova won't be happy that you're doing his job for him. :lecture

EDIT: he's already posted. :lol

Last edited:
Back