Hot Toys is such a tease

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AIR

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this is just another unnecessary HT thread, but what the hell. I just wanted to list all the figures and licenses that they have teased and still haven't fully revealed.
Ok, let's see:
Chitauri
Charles Xavier
Arkham Bats and Joker
Bruce Banner
Adam West Batmobile
Batman Returns
Prometheus

And that's all I can think of. Please list anything I missed.

Yeah it may be annoying to see a figure teased that you want then nothing happens, however HT has been pumping out alot of figures these days. They have streched themself thin with to much really, I'll leave the price discussion for another day as that has been talked about to death.

The one figure I'm awaiting that has been teased though is the new t-800 1:6 endoskeleton, that needs to be made:impatient:

I'm pisses because January 2012 announced Batman Returns with "launching" end of 2012. Also in a interview A HT person (I don't care who) said to expect images of Batman and Penguin in Dec 2012. Today nothing.... Not even a fart of a update

I know I'm in the minority but I'm bored. Nothing on preOrder, nothing waiting to ship, nothing on the horizon

I'm pisses because January 2012 announced Batman Returns with "launching" end of 2012. Also in a interview A HT person (I don't care who) said to expect images of Batman and Penguin in Dec 2012. Today nothing.... Not even a fart of a update

I know I'm in the minority but I'm bored. Nothing on preOrder, nothing waiting to ship, nothing on the horizon

Wish i could say that it would be a lot easier on the wallet

Money not a issue as I have it saved away in my HT fund. Problem is the longer it takes the more $$$ a figure will cost me. I bet I will be paying $50 more per Returns figures when releases than Dec 2012. That's $150 approx wasted for all three

I know this is just another unnecessary HT thread, but what the hell. I just wanted to list all the figures and licenses that they have teased and still haven't fully revealed.
Ok, let's see:
Chitauri
Charles Xavier
Arkham Bats and Joker
Bruce Banner
Adam West Batmobile
Batman Returns
Prometheus

And that's all I can think of. Please list anything I missed.

I love when newbies catch on. :D

Back