Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is excellent news! I would love to see pics, but I'm already saving my coins for one!

I really hope we get a MK III with a helmet-less RDJ head.

I got this translation from an overseas site.

A friend with me ~
hottoys the 12-inch Iron Man will launch two versions, which are full of silver Mark II and the Yellow Mark III, built-in to give up, eyes, chest and palm, and so will be light, some armor can be opened, the head may change On the protagonist's head carving, or open the helmet mask!

Department of truth Jiuzheng ~!

You might get your wish

If they include a change o' head that is RDJ I will kitbash my own Stark....I have a feeling we'll get one either way....if they do a BD Iron Man then you'll definitely need to have just a straight up Stark sculpt and I'll buy an additional head off of eBay to make one.

Definitely get a Mark III... not as sure about the other models. I think Stark in a suit would be a given... and I think Monger would be a likely option as well.

He had a great ED-209 feel and if anyone has the balls to pull a huge figure like that off its Hot Toys :rock

Iron Man kicked ass!

I want (along with the Mk3) the Prototype and the Iron Monger!

Whats interesting is that if I gauged the sizing right, Iron Monger was about twice the size of Iron Man....which means a Hot Toys figure would be nearly 24".......awesome.....

It certainly would nt be beyond Hot Toys immense capabilities to have a four-piece helmet for an RDJ head,

F#$% YES. I'm DEFINATELY getting an Iron Man Mark 3, MAYBE a Mark 1. Though I just might use the cash for the Iron Monger. I mean, DAMN, that suit was AWESOME. Huge, badass....Very kickass.

And I hope that the Mark 3 suit has an opening helmet with a clear piece for the HUD. :D

Just got back from the movie.

I am in for a MkII & MkIII for sure!!!

Cant wait!! great movie with Figures from hot toys? Priceless!

the good thing is we won't see this for a long while... hopefully. I hope they don't RUSH it!

went into toys r us and found two hasbro 12" im repulsor figures for $19.99 each grabbed both. great little toy for the price.

review_12ironman_6.jpg

review_12ironman_2.jpg

I have the Hasbro IM 12".....just makes me more upset that I have $19.99 plus tax less to put towards a HT figure. In all reality the figure is subpar and they should have just release a Legends styled figure in its stead.

That IM figure is pretty nice looking in the package... but bummer they didn't make him a little nicer and upped the articulation instead of action features. But for $20 (on sale at a local Wal Mart for $15) he's a great toy for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back