Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the movie a few hours ago so I'm looking forward too what Hot Toys can offer :monkey5

They said they are working on it, which gave the indication that the progress was early. I wouldn't expect anything really until July....call it a hunch.

Since HT has the Ironman license and Nick Fury is in Ironman......:cool:

Man, I rather have the HT Ironman than Koto anytime considering their raising price tags.

No pics of this one yet? Not the Koto, the HT's?

I'm more excited about the Dark Knight teas my self (big surprise huh?). But Iron Man figures would be sweet! I'd love to see Hot Toys do some QUALITY 1:6 figures unlike some other company :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see the KOTO Ironman at comic con. Perhaps even buy it from there :rock

I hope we see these by the end of summer. Officially now my most anticipated 1/6 figs of 08'

Holy crap this is great news, no doubt that this will incredible! Iron Man rocks, like most of you I hope Hot Toys moves into other Marvel characters. It's hard to even imagine how amazing a Hot Toys Doctor Doom would be. The classic Doom I mean, not the dreadful movie version. How long does Hot Toys usually take between announcing a figure and it being released?

The good news is I can see Hot Toys making a 1/6th Iron Monger to go with him...

Any other company wouldn't, but Hot Toys is famous for that sort of stuff...

Power Loader? ED-209? Fantastic...it could even come with a figure inside...

Hopefully they'll make the 3 main suits and the Monger!!! :rock :rock :rock

Damn this could get very very expensive!!!!

This is awesome. I might have to break down and get him.

damn this is gunna be an expensive summer....

After watching the movie last night I definitely will have each and every one of the HT Iron Man figures no matter how many variants no matter what I have to cancel. My favorite Marvel Character done amazingly in true life form.

Oh....and if Iron Monger is done to scale then he'll be enormous and probably amazingly expensive too.....I'd still buy him.

Monger wouldn't be any more complicated than the Power Loader, so I'd say there's hope if the MkII and MkIII sell well. I really hope they do a Mark I and a seperate Stark as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back