Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

1075796_418797228235044_1913231269_n.jpg

Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion, Gemini, Irog and now this... too much, TOO MUCH

I'm gonna spend so much money next year... :panic:

If that's Diecast it would be insanely expensive, my guess is that it falls in the MMS line. :dunno

A: I'm gonna have to move again: need more space to display all these gorgeous Hot Toys!
B: I'll just let my boss send all of my salary directly to SideShow collectables.
C: My wife hates me for point A and B :p

A: I'm gonna have to move again: need more space to display all these gorgeous Hot Toys!
B: I'll just let my boss send all of my salary directly to SideShow collectables.
C: My wife hates me for point A and B :p

LOL :exactly::goodpost:

Love the medieval design on this figure and think it would look great even as a stand-alone piece on its own Detolf shelf. Think it'll be the only IM piece I buy of the new batch (until Mark IV v2 comes out). Briefly considered Heartbreaker and Igor, but can't allow IM to take over the collection, lol.

I thought I would like this figure a lot more.

The detailing is amazing and highly screen accurate. So props to HT!

I think that I'm happier with the original whiplash though. It seems to have more character to me!

I wasnt planning on buying anymore IM figures but this one just looks too good to pass up. I like how some have used "mid evil" to describe it. cant wait for the preorder

*** yeah! I wonder if the whips will light up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back