Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

This better not break the $400 mark! Hoping it will be around $320-$349.99

With the rising costs of IM stuff? My guess is $350 to $375. :slap

I'm glad it isn't going to be diecast, so that's why I'm thinking there may be a possibility it can be $320. I :pray: nothing above $350. Hopefully it pops up for PO soon!

I'm glad it isn't going to be diecast, so that's why I'm thinking there may be a possibility it can be $320. I :pray: nothing above $350. Hopefully it pops up for PO soon!

LOL here we go again. Sorry man but its gonna be $350 at least. The size alone will make it that cost that much easily. That and its IM. And we all know your gonna pay it anyway jeff :)

As much as I'd love this figure, if the price were that high I probably could not justify it.

LOL here we go again. Sorry man but its gonna be $350 at least. The size alone will make it that cost that much easily. That and its IM. And we all know your gonna pay it anyway jeff :)

A guy can dream, can't he? :lol

I think there's a chance that this figure can come with a price tage of $349.99 or less. I know I'm pushing it at $320, but as long as it's under $400, I probably will get it.

A guy can dream, can't he? :lol

I think there's a chance that this figure can come with a price tage of $349.99 or less. I know I'm pushing it at $320, but as long as it's under $400, I probably will get it.

Well keep dreaming bro cuz it aint gonna happen :( Sorry no way its under $350, its huge! That and they know people will pay. And if I remember right you said that if the BD IM Mark VII was more than $260 its was a pass :rotfl I think if it goes for $400 and you really want it, which it sounds like you do you will pay for it, but don't feel bad, cuz I just might too :rotfl

Well keep dreaming bro cuz it aint gonna happen :( Sorry no way its under $350, its huge! That and they know people will pay. And if I remember right you said that if the BD IM Mark VII was more than $260 its was a pass :rotfl I think if it goes for $400 and you really want it, which it sounds like you do you will pay for it, but don't feel bad, cuz I just might too :rotfl

Did I say that? I think you've got the wrong guy....:rotfl

When buying a figure there's three factors that determine whether or not I buy. They are:
1) If I like the look of the figure or if I feel it's an important part to my collection
2) Price
3) Size

The only figure I passed on that I wanted was The Gantry. I felt like the $500 price tag was way too high. Also, I did feel it would take up too much space.

I love the look to IronWhiplash, it's looks AWESOME! But on a negative side, he was only in the suit for a VERY short period of time and IM2 wasn't a great movie like the first one. Just thought it was alright.

If IronWhiplash comes with a price tag around Iron Monger ($420 or above) I can pass. Unless, there's no figures that have come out in a while that I want when the figure is released and I can treat myself.

If it's $350 or below, I will most definitely buy (if my finances allow me to do so) $360-$399, I will give it some serious thought.

In this hobby it's very important to set a limit on how much you're willing to spend and $400 is a lot of deniro for a figure. :lecture

LIES :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5576590#post5576590

And yes its will $350 to $400 and like me you will probably buy it lol

:rotflLOL!!!:rotfl Okay the Mark VII Promo Edition was an exception!

With the Mark VI Promo being $190, I was thinking for sure the BD VII was going to be less than the Regular Mark VII or at least the same price. After thinking about the price I feel much more comfortable for getting it because of the high demand and it being a VERY limited figure. I'm very happy that i will be getting two BD Mark VII's even though the price was higher than expected.

You're a funny guy, "Vegas" and you're right, I probably will get it $400 or below, but I STILL HAVE MY LIMITS!!! :rotfl

What's the price for this figure where you say "no"??

HT does some great figures from the films, its just a shame that no one is making versions of Crimson Dynamo or Titanium Man that could go along with the IM figures.

:rotflLOL!!!:rotfl Okay the Mark VII Promo Edition was an exception!

With the Mark VI Promo being $190, I was thinking for sure the BD VII was going to be less than the Regular Mark VII or at least the same price. After thinking about the price I feel much more comfortable for getting it because of the high demand and it being a VERY limited figure. I'm very happy that i will be getting two BD Mark VII's even though the price was higher than expected.

You're a funny guy, "Vegas" and you're right, I probably will get it $400 or below, but I STILL HAVE MY LIMITS!!! :rotfl

What's the price for this figure where you say "no"??

i would say $400 would probably be the cut off for me, not to say if it was like $409 maybe but if thats the case if better be one epic figure! I really think i will more go for $350 to $375ish but i wouldnt be supprised if it did go for $400. Its good your being honest with yourself this time :rotfl

As a non-diecast figure that's not much taller than Iron Man, I think $275-$300 tops. That takes into account the price increase and a little extra height. And maybe the light-up whips.

As a non-diecast figure that's not much taller than Iron Man, I think $275-$300 tops. That takes into account the price increase and a little extra height. And maybe the light-up whips.

well see but im calling it at least $350.

Whatever it is we ll have a good period of time to save for it.Rather than prices I prefer to call release dates.November 2014.

A great way for this week to end is if Hot Toys shows a teaser for this figure tonight. Come on, lets see something! :rock

well see but im calling it at least $350.
It's tough to say. Agreed he's not that much bigger than Iron Man, and not as close in size to Iron Monger, as I first suspected from the prototype pics. At the same time, it's only getting more expensive to produce this stuff and the armour looks insanely detailed (though I still can't quite suss out where it's articulated). My bet would be $350.00 by the time it's released in (hopefully) 2014.

Last edited:

It's tough to say. Agreed he's not that much bigger than Iron Man, and not as close in size to Iron Monger, as I first suspected from the prototype pics. At the same time, it's only getting more expensive to produce this stuff and the armour looks insanely detailed (though I still can't quite suss out where it's articulated). My bet would be $350.00 by the time it's released in (hopefully) 2014.

:exactly: Prices are only going up, not down. The BD IM mark VII was $295, this is bigger and there only making one iron whiplash. Its a no brainer, with only one and the crazy IM frenzy going on right now, $350 gents :slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back