Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

I wonder if this will end up like Charles Xavier; we see the prototype but never get any official pics and specs. But I seriously do want this. It looks pretty BA.

Would have much rather seen Iron Whiplash go up last night instead of the DX 14 :mad:

But everyone wants DX14.

Not so sure everyone wants it. A lot of people were complaining about the lack off accessories and it not needing be a DX figure. But, yeah I'm sure it will still sell well. I just REALLY want Iron Whiplash!!!!:panic:

I don't want it either. Would rather see something a little more modern. :dunno

I want to see more pictures! This suit looks awesome! Tony stark should make one of these for himself.

New pic?

931175_10151582103757557_1514755217_n.jpg

Thats pretty sick looking, wonder when they will pre-order this. I'm selling my version 1 whiplash if anyones interested.

Same figure from what we saw before. It's the one that's on display at Action City. I wish they would make the official announcement for it already. Been on display for a while now. :impatient:

When I step away from this thread for a bit, I think to myself that I really don't need this figure but as soon as I see the pictures, I want to hand over my wallet. Just such a medieval, menacing design. Looking forward to this going up for pre-order.

I suspect this will hit a price point closer to Iron Monger than the general Iron Man suit price.. there is a huge amount of detail to this figure.. and I'm putting it on Pre Order, as soon as its available!
:rock

I suspect this will hit a price point closer to Iron Monger than the general Iron Man suit price.. there is a huge amount of detail to this figure.. and I'm putting it on Pre Order, as soon as its available!
:rock

I hope not. The first whiplash I had no interest in but this one I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back