Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is JUST a repaint?????? a repaint will turn a Jacky Chan into RDJ?????? DAMN I really need to learn to be artistic :(

Ok saw this at the Toronto comic con for $600 and it's a 1/4? Scale statue :p. Still good but less impresses. I think the 1/6 HT MK1 armor looks more realistic

Opened my Mark III the other night!! Despite the issues I've had with it (which I posted in another thread so I won't bother saying here) I'm really impressed with this figure. There's even more moving parts on him than I realized and the hands and heads switch surprisingly easily.

Also, I might be crazy but I like him displayed with the RDJ head. The IM head is awesome and I love it but the RDJ head makes the proportions on the suit look so good. With that one it really looks like a guy wearing a suit.

pizzaalt2.jpg

pizzaalt5.jpg

pizzaalt10.jpg

pizzaalt6.jpg

pizzaalt8.jpg

Ah, the old trick of making it look like a deal if you don't bother to look at shipping. Well, that's why Ebay lets you report excessive shipping charges. :)

Does anyone know if the batch that sideshow received last year is also subject to the differences in fading. Mine has been in the box, so I can't tell.

I'm being very tempted by the MKIII Hot Toys but I've never collected 12"! These pictures are killing me and I love the MKIII armor! Ugh hopefully I can just find a cheap kotobukyia MKIII statue....:naughty

I'd go with the mkIV personally. It will have a better Stark sculpt and better articulation. Theyre pretty similar in design any way. I sold my mkIII to get the mk VI when its released, since it would look better with War Machine, but I think I'm going to break down and get the mk IV

Its Hot Toys! Of course it is :lol

Just look in the "General Hot Toys Discussion" thread. Theres quite a few in there that intended to just get one and ended up getting a hell of alot more.

Theyre mighty addictive!

Back