Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a dangerous slope I can't afford!:monkey3

devilandangel2.jpg

Got the Mark3 and really loving it (original)
was thinking of getting the battle damaged as well - what do u guys think?

im havin some trouble posing him (the mark3 ofc) in the following posture as im afraid of breaking him
does his pelvis move? can u "bend" him in some way along the abs area? i just cant get him to pose like the pic

Got the Mark3 and really loving it (original)
was thinking of getting the battle damaged as well - what do u guys think?

im havin some trouble posing him (the mark3 ofc) in the following posture as im afraid of breaking him
does his pelvis move? can u "bend" him in some way along the abs area? i just cant get him to pose like the pic

damn i really can't believe this pose is poosible :google

:lol
love the alcohol bottle. great touch. really nice poses too. they all look great in those pics.

btw, what sunglasses are those?

Its Hot Toys! Of course it is :lol

Just look in the "General Hot Toys Discussion" thread. Theres quite a few in there that intended to just get one and ended up getting a hell of alot more.

Theyre mighty addictive!

Ha yeah, I got my 1st Hot Toys fig last year, theJoker Dx so then I had to get the Batman Dx to go with him, then suddenly I found myself wanting Wolverine, a year later I've now got just over 20

and the addiction grows with every development they make. I was done with Ironman after Mark1, 3 and Whiplash but then they show Mark4. As the quality goes up, so does my purchases.

Since when is it 'addicting'? Whatever happened to the word 'addictive'? Not trying to be a smartarse I'm just wondering is this a genuine change in the english language.

Back