Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

this is prolly the lamest thing ive ever bought..

this is prolly the lamest post i've ever read.

maul fan: those pics are amazing! great pics, i love the sharpness/clarity, and tbh they could be mistaken for movie posters :lol
btw, what you recommended for taking pics of the arc reactor really helped alot, thanks. i bought a strong LED flash light and pointed it right at the chest, and took pics...they look pretty decent (not half as good as yours tho ;)) thanks again for that tip :)

My right arm on the mark three broke, man i feel so bad, as of now im super glueing the arm back on.

Hello! would anyone mind telling me exactly how Tin managed to get the waist adjusted in the crouching position with fist in ground photos of iron man mark III? Also Anyone used gloss coat on the figure? i see many people like tin who have sprayed a coat on Iron Man....what did they use? and how did they do it : ) advice please ; )

thanks

spekerol

Hello! would anyone mind telling me exactly how Tin managed to get the waist adjusted in the crouching position with fist in ground photos of iron man mark III? Also Anyone used gloss coat on the figure? i see many people like tin who have sprayed a coat on Iron Man....what did they use? and how did they do it : ) advice please ; )

thanks

spekerol

by being very risky :D, ive got some close poses but nothing that dynamic, the upper body also has articulation where the hard plastic starts and the rubber abdomen begins, i think he bent this area too
gloss cote is easy to use, just spray, but IMO you dont need it,

Crossing my finger on HT using a different paint or rubber on the battle damaged mark 3 coz the color on the first mark 3 release fades over time. I took a photo of my mark 3 and noticed the changes on the lower torso, neck and hand pieces. Notice on Photo 1 the right hand color is fading compared to the left hand color.

I hope it doesn't turn to white over time.
I lowered the contrast on Photos 1, 2 and 3 so you can see what I mean. Photo 4 is a normal shot.

htmark3color.jpg

I simply love MIII. I started my foray into collecting 1/6th scale figures after buying this one. Waiting to see if it will be another home run by HT with MIII BD. Love all those pics guys.

Last edited:
Crossing my finger on HT using a different paint or rubber on the battle damaged mark 3 coz the color on the first mark 3 release fades over time. I took a photo of my mark 3 and noticed the changes on the lower torso, neck and hand pieces. Notice on Photo 1 the right hand color is fading compared to the left hand color.

I hope it doesn't turn to white over time.
I lowered the contrast on Photos 1, 2 and 3 so you can see what I mean. Photo 4 is a normal shot.

I got the same thing happening :( Was yours in the sun or anything? Mine was in the detolf the whole time

I got the same thing happening :( Was yours in the sun or anything? Mine was in the detolf the whole time

It was kept inside a wooden cabinet without any light or artificial light hitting it so I really think it's from the materials used.

I beg to disagree coz mine was not from the first batch but from the last batch that was put out.

maybe a deadstock from the first intial batch :huh

cause almost all of the people I know has this defect. And if you see the plastic piece inside the shoulder armor, its red color, while the 2nd batch ones are black.

I sold mine a while ago, and I barely touch the thing, and its already fading like the pics above.

I'm in the market for mark 3 v1 actually, if anyone wanna sell theirs, provided its the 2nd batch of course.

Back