Hot Toys Iron-Man Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I missed this thread yesterday!! :banghead

This looks awesome!! :rock

Hot Toys is slowly going to put me in the poor house. :eek:

Hopefully this means that an Iron Monger figure is on it's way soon.

Same here... on all accounts! :eek:

This is a must buy as well though. :horror

but comiquettes r based off the comics right? correct me if i am wrong, but has sideshow made any PFs or maquettes based on the marvel movie characters? there are so many statues being made by others of the modern IM, so i dont think it will happen

Didn't sideshow make a X3 Juggernaut and Beast statue/maquette a few years ago? I hope SSC makes one, especially for those that missed out on the comiquette.

This is an eassy pass. As cool as this looks, I am holding out for the Mark I & the Iron Monger. Might try picking up the head loose on ebay if the price is right.

Anyone who doesn't think Iron Monger is coming doesn't know HT very well. They are doing a Batpod and Tumbler for their Batman line, have done the Power Loader for the Aliens line and you don't think they are doing an Iron Monger? That really isn't anything too out of the realm of what they've done for HT. Look for an Iron Monger with an Obi inside of it. I would bet any amount of money on it.

Anyone who doesn't think Iron Monger is coming doesn't know HT very well. They are doing a Batpod and Tumbler for their Batman line, have done the Power Loader for the Aliens line and you don't think they are doing an Iron Monger? That really isn't anything too out of the realm of what they've done for HT. Look for an Iron Monger with an Obi inside of it. I would bet any amount of money on it.

Unfortunately, the amount of money you are willing to bet will be the cost of the Monger:rolleyes:

Would have liked to see HT introduce the Mark I before the Mark II. Looks good though, but not very exciting because we all knew what an HT Mark II would look like.

The Mark III was my first HT purchase. I've never paid much attention to the company before that, but it seems they are not very forthcoming with info or their future plans.

Do they they have the rights to all Marvel movies? Just the Marvel studios films? Just Iron Man? Do they ever do a Q & A type thing?

I'm not saying I have to have a Hulk right this minute, or even in the next year, but just a confirmation that he's in some stage of development and what their future intentions with Marvel are would be enough to satisfy for now.

The Mark III was my first HT purchase. I've never paid much attention to the company before that, but it seems they are not very forthcoming with info or their future plans.

Do they they have the rights to all Marvel movies? Just the Marvel studios films? Just Iron Man? Do they ever do a Q & A type thing?

I'm not saying I have to have a Hulk right this minute, or even in the next year, but just a confirmation that he's in some stage of development and what their future intentions with Marvel are would be enough to satisfy for now.

Hot Toys is a mystery really, you can always ask them questions and they will get back to you but they will never discuss any future product or licensing lines.

Never. You have the idea of what will come but never when or how close to a previous release

No one knows. Everyone just assumed Marvel Studios because of the difficulties in securing various rights from different studios but as Koto has shown it has been and can be done, so look for any future ones to be released in the lull between IM and HULK and IM 2. If they have it all I would expect a Wolverine film support figure next year.

If Hulk isn't done to his own film he'll be done with the Avengers film but there have been rumors circulating recently that a Hulk figure will be announced in the next month so its a wait and see kind of thing.

This is an eassy pass. As cool as this looks, I am holding out for the Mark I & the Iron Monger. Might try picking up the head loose on ebay if the price is right.

Same here. It looks AMAZING... but with all I have coming.. I'll have to skip. I'm just waiting on Mark I and Iron Monger.

:lol....there is a ton of stuff coming but I'd cancel Indy, Gandalf, Stormies, etc to get one Mark 02. Then again.....I do prefer nice suits.

:lol....there is a ton of stuff coming but I'd cancel Indy, Gandalf, Stormies, etc to get one Mark 02. Then again.....I do prefer nice suits.

Is there any solid confirmation on the either the mark I or monger? I would really love to see both but will settle for a mark I! Think about how well HT will portray the handmade mark I suit :wacky

If Hulk isn't done to his own film he'll be done with the Avengers film but there have been rumors circulating recently that a Hulk figure will be announced in the next month so its a wait and see kind of thing.

Hot Toys Hulk.....FTW !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back