Hot Toys Iron-Man Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess i will have to go pick up the mark III so i can get this one......i need the bust 2!

dang the new face sculpt has tempted me. i wasnt going to buy this but now im re- considering. maybe someone will paint the new head and sell it on ebay for the mark III

Now what do you guys think the chances of Sideshow coming out with their own movie version statue of the Mark 3??

dear lord...I signed up on this board after seeing the mark III ironman, now I've purchased one 1/6th HT figure from mista, got 2 currently on PO with T2 now its going to be 3 in the near future. Well I guess more money from the school loan account..hehe what an addiction.:peace

dear lord...I signed up on this board after seeing the mark III ironman, now I've purchased one 1/6th HT figure from mista, got 2 currently on PO with T2 now its going to be 3 in the near future. Well I guess more money from the school loan account..hehe what an addiction.:peace

addiction??? what are you talking about, i thought this was normal:lol:lol

yep, already po'ed the mark 3, this looks like a must buy also. off to toys2 i go.

damn, just checked not up for po yet. probably next week, i hope.

I am still glad how you get the Stark head with the Mark III so you can use it to make a Stark figure. This looks awesome but it's the Mark III for me, maybe a mark 1 or Ironmonger if they come out later.
Hope I am making sense I was out on the town with Jim Beam and Jack Daniels earlier :chug

So far I tried to stay out of the action figures, but this might become my first HT purchase.

Higher. I guarantee you once the 1:1 Busts are shipping then you'll see them premiere another piece probably a Comiquette.

Higher. I guarantee you once the 1:1 Busts are shipping then you'll see them premiere another piece probably a Comiquette.

I really hope. I would love to get that bust but with everything else coming I just don't see it happening. I think I would enjoy a full statue more though.

but comiquettes r based off the comics right? correct me if i am wrong, but has sideshow made any PFs or maquettes based on the marvel movie characters? there are so many statues being made by others of the modern IM, so i dont think it will happen

Well, we knew this one was coming, but it still looks damn nice :) I might consider adding this one as well, but I think the regular Mk III may be all I really want.

but comiquettes r based off the comics right? correct me if i am wrong, but has sideshow made any PFs or maquettes based on the marvel movie characters? there are so many statues being made by others of the modern IM, so i dont think it will happen

The closest was the Venom piece done for Spider-Man 3. While it hasn't been really done before during one of the Podcasts Sideshow confirmed that there is more Iron Man film product coming and would be announced around the time of the 1:1 Bust shipping. One can only assume that for them to wait until the 1:1 ships whatever it is would be a big ticket item to try and get people not to cancel out the bust in favor of what is next. Since the 1:1 is already coming the next higher ticket item is a 1/4 Piece. There is no cloth unless they do a Mark 01 where he had burlap sacks and other materials under the armor, but if its a Mark 03 or a Mark 02 (which is NOT just a repaint people) it'll be a Comiquette.

I'm predicting the announcement of the next film piece to coincide with the DVD release.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was was SOOO looking forward to this:rock :rock :rock :rock

I will get this one no doubt!!!! Thnx for the pix, I cant wait to see more!

HOT TOYS RULES THE 1/6 MARKET!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back