Hot Toys Iron-Man Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Toys Hulk.....FTW !!!

A Hot Toys Hulk done to scale which would be about 20 inches with the muscle suit and a Joker v2 styled sculpt where the attention to detail is seriously evident would easily propel this figure to one of their best, over Predators, over Batman and damn near close to Iron Man IMHO.

AW, MAN! Now I have to start collecting the HT IM 1:6 scale figures!

Edit - OK, now I went back and ordered the MK III. The MK II is my favorite incarnation of the suit in the movie. But as a completist, I gotta go for all of them or nothing. It will be nice to have the option of displaying the TS HS from the MK III on the MK II as well. Too bad the reveal HS from the MK II wont work on the MK III.

Last edited:
For those complaining about the lack of rivets on the head isn't it suppose to be like that?

im_mk2.jpg

ironman-9-785980.jpeg

This looks like a must have (too much on pre-order already but I cannot resist)- now if only sideshow would deliver us a Mk 1 PF in time for Xmas.

Hot Toys rocks the Kazbar

Phenomenal figure had I got the funds this one would have been bought in a heart beat but Ive got Mark 3 on preorder so thats my Ironman covered

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 2!

Crap, had no idea there was a Marvel Specific forum! Just figured since TDK stuff was in the general forums that Marvel stuff would be too. My bad. I'm such a newbie.

BTW, I frequent other boards as "TheNewbie". I just happened to take over my buddy's account name and I just kinda stuck with it. I am, however, a Kobe fan. Lover...I dunno. Love the guy, but I don't consider myself a "Lover". Just sounds wrong...

Anyways, I always feel like a newbie wherever I go, and here it rings true again. Lets merge and/or delete this thread. :wacky

-TheNewbie

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 2!

Crap, had no idea there was a Marvel Specific forum! Just figured since TDK stuff was in the general forums that Marvel stuff would be too. My bad. I'm such a newbie.

BTW, I frequent other boards as "TheNewbie". I just happened to take over my buddy's account name and I just kinda stuck with it. I am, however, a Kobe fan. Lover...I dunno. Love the guy, but I don't consider myself a "Lover". Just sounds wrong...

Anyways, I always feel like a newbie wherever I go, and here it rings true again. Lets merge and/or delete this thread. :wacky

-TheNewbie
Its okay, do not fret.
We're all newbie's at some point :wave
I'll move this one across and merge it with the existing thread :duff
Shell
x :D

Absolutely perfect!
This is a must have, I like this version more then the Mark III.
Sideshow needs to put up the pre-order now! :monkey5

if face plate was removeable i would worship hot toys forever, right now they just get my cash

Here u have it, it was bound to happened and they give the headsculpt that has the face plate moving up...........$$$$ is gonna fly away
2789425761_ce294af94e_o.jpg

Image courtesy of toy-world.com.hk

BAD-ASS!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock I'm getting one..... and propably everything else they make frm Iron man :banana

Have they mentiond a release date yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back