Hot Toys Iron-Man Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info Voorhees and Mike. Bummer they're such a mystery, I guess it's a small price to pay for such kick-a$$ product.

Here u have it, it was bound to happened and they give the headsculpt that has the face plate moving up...........$$$$ is gonna fly away
2789425761_ce294af94e_o.jpg

Image courtesy of toy-world.com.hk

Looks great.

For those complaining about the lack of rivets on the head isn't it suppose to be like that?

There were different promotional renders done some with rivets, some without. The Hasbro figure doesn't even have rivets on the actual figure I believe, I'm too lazy to go look.

1ironmanSDCC.jpg

ironman-mark2.jpg

I believe the official approved version has rivets and I want to say that the film version has rivets in some scenes and some without....I'd have to see it again to be sure.

cool cos I got all my cash tied up in other figures right now, and these IM suits will only get better :rock

There were different promotional renders done some with rivets, some without. The Hasbro figure doesn't even have rivets on the actual figure I believe, I'm too lazy to go look.

1ironmanSDCC.jpg

ironman-mark2.jpg

I believe the official approved version has rivets and I want to say that the film version has rivets in some scenes and some without....I'd have to see it again to be sure.

Thanks for the explaination! I guess Hot Toys isn't basing the Mark II on those helmets then. The eye slits also look bigger on that bottem pic compared with the Mark III.

Whoa, the Mark II looks awesome. Hot Toys is going to make a lot of collectors happy (and poor).

I have the Mark III on order and figured it'd be a one-off purchase for me. Then I saw this thread. Then I saw the Joker Bank Robber thread.

:duh :lol

I THINK i can pass on this since M3 is really what i need. (but i'm not so sure)

The funny thing is I love the Mark 02 look way more than the iconic Mark 03. Although I wish we could have got it chromed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back