Hot Toys Iron-Man Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really nice, and the new headsculpt is the main thing. However, with the Batman stuff and the Iron Man Mk. III coming later this year (and the Indy PF) there's no way to afford a slight variation.

And not to forget Darth Vader and the Stormtrooper.

It really looks great. I'm happy for everyone that's going to pick it up. I just can't afford it right now, myself. With all of the stuff coming out this fall, I'm going to be bankrupt. The Mark III will be good enough for me.

At this point I'm a little hesitant to pick up the Mk 2, for the slight variation factor. I'm going to try to wait and see how the Mk 3 turns out, but knowing Hot Toys I wont get a chance to wait, if I want to secure one, because they wont ship it till the Mk 2 is about sold through.

This figure is going to be an awesome addition to my collection! It will pack so much punch it is going to dent my wallet for sure!!! ;)

I was really hoping my wallet would get a break here....oh well! This looks to be another great figure from HT. Just from that initial pic, I'm thinking the mask up head will be another head w/ a non-moveable mask...although a moving faceplate would be sweet. The arc reactor gift is a great accessory, but I really hope that make that as a prop replica.

Can't believe I missed this thread yesterday!! :banghead

This looks awesome!! :rock

Hot Toys is slowly going to put me in the poor house. :eek:

Hopefully this means that an Iron Monger figure is on it's way soon.

Mods, can we please get this thread stickied, or something for the title to pop a bit. I think a few are passing it up due to the numerals hehe (gotta read slowly guys.)

Mods, can we please get this thread stickied, or something for the title to pop a bit. I think a few are passing it up due to the numerals hehe (gotta read slowly guys.)
No need to stickie a new product, if we did that everytime something came out we'd be in trouble.:google
I'm sure it will get the same attention as the other threads in Marvel, it seems to be doing well and it only started yday.
x :peace

No need to stickie a new product, if we did that everytime something came out we'd be in trouble.:google
I'm sure it will get the same attention as the other threads in Marvel, it seems to be doing well and it only started yday.
x :peace

Goodpoint, I might be a little excited about this release hehe.

“This is Red 5, I’m going in.”

Yeah, another home run for HT. I'm sure it will light up too.

I'm prolly just getting the M3, only need one, but I think they might do a battle Damaged M3 as well...

And now that this line is rolling, along with this franchise, I think you Guys will see ALL the other variant Suits as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back