Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Starboost finally turned up yesterday (it had a bit of a delay), very nice figure & it's now replaced Iron Patriot on my main display shelf & completes my line up (for now). :)

My Starboost finally turned up yesterday (it had a bit of a delay), very nice figure & it's now replaced Iron Patriot on my main display shelf & completes my line up (for now). :)
Congrats on picking up this awesome figure. Just be careful not to scrape the paint. Paints wears off easily on starboost

Congrats on picking up this awesome figure. Just be careful not to scrape the paint. Paints wears off easily on starboost

Thanks. :) I'm always careful with these figures really, I find a museum type pose that I like & then put them up on display..., I've put Starboost in between Silver Centurion & Hot Rod, it certainly stands out amoungst the crowd though..., very happy with it. :)

Thanks. :) I'm always careful with these figures really, I find a museum type pose that I like & then put them up on display..., I've put Starboost in between Silver Centurion & Hot Rod, it certainly stands out amoungst the crowd though..., very happy with it. :)
I never even bothered to use the poseable hands cuz of all the things i hear about the paint rubbing off. Right now, I just got Starboost, Silver Centurion and Tony Stark (mechanic). Taking a hiatus from all the excessive shopping but I've got the new War Machine 2.0 (AoU edition) on preorder.

I never even bothered to use the poseable hands cuz of all the things i hear about the paint rubbing off. Right now, I just got Starboost, Silver Centurion and Tony Stark (mechanic). Taking a hiatus from all the excessive shopping but I've got the new War Machine 2.0 (AoU edition) on preorder.

I usually like to use the movable fingers (hands), sometimes I don't use them though..., for a change. I did however use them on Starboost as I had to remove the hands on it because of the protective plastic on the wrists, I figured I may as well put them on after taking the others off. :) I've still got 8 Iron Man figures on preorder plus Hawkeye, I'd like Ultron mark I & at least 1 Iron Legion figure but then I think I'll call it a day..., unless the mark 45 is too good to pass up. lol ;)

I usually like to use the movable fingers (hands), sometimes I don't use them though..., for a change. I did however use them on Starboost as I had to remove the hands on it because of the protective plastic on the wrists, I figured I may as well put them on after taking the others off. :) I've still got 8 Iron Man figures on preorder plus Hawkeye, I'd like Ultron mark I & at least 1 Iron Legion figure but then I think I'll call it a day..., unless the mark 45 is too good to pass up. lol ;)
Still waiting on HT to announce their mk45. And we know they're gonna do it so there's no reason for the holdup.

Mark 43 selling out will be the best thing to happen to me. I really don't need the temptation to buy it since I want to get hulkbuster and just one of the other armors from this line ... 45 looks like a winner.

Mark 43 selling out will be the best thing to happen to me. I really don't need the temptation to buy it since I want to get hulkbuster and just one of the other armors from this line ... 45 looks like a winner.

No doubt it will be..... hence the rush out the door on this armor :lol

Some of you may remember a few pages back I put pictures up of a faulty arm (plastic damage). An update on that: Lee at Collectibles Direct was briliant and replaced it with no problems. I can now enjoy the figure and today I put the batteries in for the first time. He's realy impressive when lit up!

czYmHeE.jpg

BnXt9Ey.jpg

W7y7dBd.jpg

0eDb89E.jpg

LM03mis.jpg

qCpo8io.jpg

TZx9lYn.jpg

oqsrGpX.jpg

fC11efP.jpg

ZwEqTAF.jpg

Thanks both. He is a great figure but I do have a minor complaint that the paint seems easy to come off in places, mostly around joints. They're not major but I know they're there and I'm so careful with my figures for fear of damaging, I don't know how it happened.

That aside, he's pretty damn awesome.

Back