Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the height same as the rest, shotgun is one of the most prominently featured armors in the ending
Os698UO.png

This is the only other IM3 suit I want. Most badass suit there is imo.

This is the only other IM3 suit I want. Most badass suit there is imo.

I've made promise to myself that if Hot Toys release the Shotgun Armor, it will be my last IM Armor at least for awhile (Not a fan Hulkbuster armor or the inverted Mark 42 colors from Age of Ultron). But we will see...:lol

I've made promise to myself that if Hot Toys release the Shotgun Armor, it will be my last IM Armor at least for awhile (Not a fan Hulkbuster armor or the inverted Mark 42 colors from Age of Ultron). But we will see...:lol

This may be tested soon. If we're lucky.

Owners a great guy too, only downside is as with all UK retailers we're always the last ones to receive our figures

Owners a great guy too, only downside is as with all UK retailers we're always the last ones to receive our figures
Yeah but at least we get the movies first, The Winter Soldier, now Avengers 2 both a full week before the US, The Dark World too and The Avengers

I seen this suit about 3 weeks before the movies, I can remember thinking, ''oh I can't wait to see his space suit in action'', so disappointing
2704130.jpg

Back