Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Mark 30 - Blue Steel (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see Steel coming...but there are still 2 armors (Nightclub and Shotgun) left that Tony actually wore in the movie that haven't been announced yet...

Great to see Steel coming...but there are still 2 armors (Nightclub and Shotgun) left that Tony actually wore in the movie that haven't been announced yet...

He actually also wore Sneaky last...well partially as he was falling to the ground and the suit was tearing apart. But yeah, Nightclub and Shotgun are musts!

He actually also wore Sneaky last...well partially as he was falling to the ground and the suit was tearing apart. But yeah, Nightclub and Shotgun are musts!

Pepper wore the chest and arm of the Mark IX...that should count...

Strange that with all these recent Iron Man releases and announcements, we haven't heard anything about Blue Steel. I'm really looking forward to this one. It's just a repaint so I don't understand the holdup.

Strange that with all these recent Iron Man releases and announcements, we haven't heard anything about Blue Steel. I'm really looking forward to this one. It's just a repaint so I don't understand the holdup.

It's my understanding because it's just a repaint that this means it'll end up being an exclusive, like Hot Rod & Peacemaker were, not sure as to the thinking behind that or if it's true but I guess whenever there's another event going on that needs an exclusive, we'll find out if it turns up or not..., either way it can't be far off going up for preorder (surely).

Looking forward to this still, too, even though I don't think I'll buy it. It's one of those repaints that will add a little pop to the collection, like Midas IMO.

1407251430df6e4ed34d30060f.jpg

Looking forward to this still, too, even though I don't think I'll buy it. It's one of those repaints that will add a little pop to the collection, like Midas IMO.

I prefer the look of this one to that of Silver Centurion, the blue & silver go well together & just make it a visually more impressive suit..., I'd like to own it that's for sure. :)

This isn't the HT one. Some other company's 1/9 scale offering.

Back