Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Mark 30 - Blue Steel (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever since I saw pictures of this one last year I've been patiently waiting for it to come up for preorder, even pestering my retailer about it..., I figured maybe it was going to be an exclusive of some kind when it didn't turn up before Comic Con season BUT still nothing so I guess it's not coming out any time soon, if at all. :(

Well I think its safe to say this is 100% a go, just a matter of when it goes up for order. Hot Toys put up a pic with almost every Iron Man figure they've made and you can see Blue Steel in the line up. Also note that Hot Rod is in the group as well so looks like the IM3 cash grab is still going strong and I'll eat it all up.:lol

10616201_10152290636112344_3073358504614782977_n.jpg

Action Figure posters are brilliant! They need to do one of these for the Nolanverse Batman line.

Ever since I saw pictures of this one last year I've been patiently waiting for it to come up for preorder, even pestering my retailer about it..., I figured maybe it was going to be an exclusive of some kind when it didn't turn up before Comic Con season BUT still nothing so I guess it's not coming out any time soon, if at all. :(

Wha-? Don't worry man, it'll be released. I think all of them will be.

Wha-? Don't worry man, it'll be released. I think all of them will be.

I'd like to have one of every suit, that'd be great..., need to hunt down Python to keep myself on target though & if I'm not mistaken, wasn't there an exclusive that they made last year for Singapore only? I recall seeing the suit like Heartbreaker but with a brown colour scheme (don't know what mark the suit is off hand), it was advertised as a Singapore exclusive & I remember being irritated we couldn't get it but I've never seen one for sale on eBay so I'm not sure about it.

Yes, yes and yes! I will snap this one up. Love the blue and silver. Something about different colors seems to work with iron man. Red and gold gets a little boring in a collection but the mixture looks great. Now we need piston and Romeo for green and purple.

Pic of Blue Steel at STGCC.
14987028869_aaf321a8b7_b.jpg

Just as I was about order Silver Centurion....I see this pic and it makes me want Blue Steel instead, because the figure is SOOOO cool and the Blue is unique (other than Igor I think) to an Iron Man suit. Thanks for the pic.

So what's the next con so this can be released as we know majority of the party protocol figures will be exclusives?

Back