1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 : Disco Mark XXVII (Toy Fair)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just ordered it flat out. I've got $400 in rewards point now with another $155 pending on preorders. If they keep releasing armors to the point of completion, I'll get a couple of free ones. It's just a matter of when they release them. I really need to know their plans so I can prepare. Are we going to get one every so often, or will they keep releasing 2-4 new ones out of nowhere inbetween scheduled releases? (NA Witch and Battling Cap, I'm looking at you!)
Time to update, yet again, my preorder sig photo.
Ryan

Yeah, I just ordered it flat out. I've got $400 in rewards point now with another $155 pending on preorders. If they keep releasing armors to the point of completion, I'll get a couple of free ones. It's just a matter of when they release them. I really need to know their plans so I can prepare. Are we going to get one every so often, or will they keep releasing 2-4 new ones out of nowhere inbetween scheduled releases? (NA Witch and Battling Cap, I'm looking at you!)
Time to update, yet again, my preorder sig photo.
Ryan

I've learned to just expect a new IM figure every three months or so. :lol

Loving the sig btw..."Pre-orders...MANY!" :lol

Still pondering this one but will probably pull the trigger tonight, just gotta let things cool off after ordering Nightmare Batman and Joker. I was really hoping for Blue Steel. Jack looks cool too, so guess that's next.

I'll at least float it till coupon eligible, still holding out on Gamma and Mk 9 as well (waiting for spook maybe), but eventually they will all find their way to my HPP

I'll at least float it till coupon eligible, still holding out on Gamma and Mk 9 as well (waiting for spook maybe), but eventually they will all find their way to my HPP
I might be wrong but you can't use coupons for the Toy Fair Exclusives can you? I thought that was the case in the past.

That's the gamble I'm taking on Knightmare Bats (Did not love the movie, but love the costumes/toys). Though part of me wonders if, given a lot of last years exclusives sat around for so long (looking at you in particular, Tank), if perhaps they didn't shore up their production numbers a bit this year. Guess we'll find out.

I think Tank suffered for a couple of reasons. For whatever reason, Heartbreaker never sold that well. It's a great looking armor, but can easily be found new for under $200. So there's the first strike against Tank. The paint, while interesting, didn't really, "pop." Stark is known for flashy, so it just looked kind of blah. (I know it was supposed to) There's strike 2. The flame effects look(ed) really silly. They're improving, but still look toyish. There's another strike. I think the final blow was all of these strikes plus it came out in the midst of a bunch of other figures didn't it? So those were all contributing factors. Me, I don't care. I'm not taking any chances on anything selling out. I may pay a little more upfront, but when the rewards point add up, I'm coming out okay.
Ryan

How many of the suits have Hot Toys made so far? I know people love to complain about them but a complete collection would be seriously impressive.

What Motux said. If you only count the ones that have been released (so all the way up to the Mark 45), 25 suits have been made. Add Hulkbuster, Mark 46, Sneaky, and now Disco, and that puts the number at 29. There are 17 suits left to even announce. There's still a long way left to go.

What Motux said. If you only count the ones that have been released (so all the way up to the Mark 45), 25 suits have been made. Add Hulkbuster, Mark 46, Sneaky, and now Disco, and that puts the number at 29. There are 17 suits left to even announce. There's still a long way left to go.
How many unique ones left?

I love the way this looks. Shame it wasn't in the film enough for me to personally justify a purchase.

Back