1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 : Disco Mark XXVII (Toy Fair)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Disco Mk XXVII (Toy Fair)

The parts mentioned are not from mk7 thought. The arms, legs and waist are from shotgun.

The head is war machine/patriot.

The shoulders, chest, and thighs are mark VII. The crotch/waist area is a newly hard plastic VII.

The abdomen, arms, lower legs, hands, and feet are shotgun.

Does anyone know if this will go up for preorder today?

No way to know. The last couple years its been between same day it was previewed all the way to a month later. It's a roll of the dice really

My guess though, would be that it will be quick. They had all the promo photos done and released. Often it's just the teaser then wait for the PO and pics. Given that I would imagine they will go up fairly quick.

No way to know. The last couple years its been between same day it was previewed all the way to a month later. It's a roll of the dice really

Yeah, normally if a preorder was to go up it would of been up at 3pm EST and it's now after 4. Maybe later tonight it will go up.

The head is war machine/patriot.

The shoulders, chest, and thighs are mark VII. The crotch/waist area is a newly hard plastic VII.

The abdomen, arms, lower legs, hands, and feet are shotgun.

Cool. Thanks

Cool. Thanks

No problem, I've looked at all of the armors too many times for my own good lol.

I love all of these house party armors.. I hope they plan on releasing most if not all of them.

The tease in the photos makes me think Jack will be the next suit to be announced, but Blue Steel had better be the one after that. :impatient: :lol

(Oh, and ordered!) :yess:

The tease in the photos makes me think Jack will be the next suit to be announced, but Blue Steel had better be the one after that. :impatient: :lol

(Oh, and ordered!) :yess:

Jack, blue steel, hammerhead, nightclub, mark 14, piston, I want all of them.

This is my first time ordering directly through sideshow.

Jack, blue steal, hammerhead, nightclub, mark 14, piston, I want all of them.

This is my first time ordering directly through sideshow.

I actually don't know what Mark 14 looks like, but as for the others you named...WANT! :lol

Congrats on your first order from Sideshow! :clap

Edit: Just looked MK14 up. Pretty cool! So yeah, want. :lol

Could be Shades. Here's my theory, Zack. The remaining armors that need new parts or mixed parts will be the next releases. When all those are done, they'll finish the direct repaints. If they can keep people's interest with the newer designs, then they'll probably buy the last ones to complete the collection. In other words, they're relying on keeping our attention with the newer parts models, then they'll finish off with the easiest to make.
My decision right now is, do I get this for free with rewards points since it's scheduled to come out in the next few months, or do I just buy it and hold onto my rewards points for if/when Spider-Man gets a release. $250 is a really good price. It's a little light on accessories, but I think the price reflects that. Plus you can always buy loose VII parts from ebay and customize like I did with my Stealth Mk VII.
Ryan

hpp.jpg

Could be Shades. Here's my theory, Zack. The remaining armors that need new parts or mixed parts will be the next releases. When all those are done, they'll finish the direct repaints. If they can keep people's interest with the newer designs, then they'll probably buy the last ones to complete the collection. In other words, they're relying on keeping our attention with the newer parts models, then they'll finish off with the easiest to make.
My decision right now is, do I get this for free with rewards points since it's scheduled to come out in the next few months, or do I just buy it and hold onto my rewards points for if/when Spider-Man gets a release. $250 is a really good price. It's a little light on accessories, but I think the price reflects that. Plus you can always buy loose VII parts from ebay and customize like I did with my Stealth Mk VII.
Ryan

I forgot about shades.

I think most of the armors left even without new parts are interesting enough, whether it's the colors or parts combinations. I hope interest stays high enough for them to finish most of them.

Ryan

That's a great theory actually. :duff

The summer exclusive and Toy Soul exclusive will certainly be repaints and mixtures (one of which I bet will be Jack), but Nightclub and Hammerhead should definitely be the next two regular releases. I could definitely see Blue Steel and Shades coming much later in favor of other designs, especially given that the former was teased three years ago and so far it's unannounced.

Personally I'd save the points for Spider-Man. I'd do that too, but instead I'm saving toward taking a bite out of the 1/4 Mark 45's price, haha.

Back