1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 : Disco Mark XXVII (Toy Fair)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing is, Hot Toys already HAS a fully-done Blue Steel prototype since SDCC 2013. I don't know why they haven't released it yet.

Congrats to those that like this, but can I get a ****ing Blue Steel figure at some point?
Now you're speaking my language!

2Ite6xG.jpg

To be brutally honest I don't see Hot Toys doing this, though. :(

No exclusives for me this year. Not a fan of this Iron Man and the Stormtrooper is boring. I will never get the backlash about making Iron Man figures though. They obviously make the company money, which is what this is all about. They are not making them for fun.

I'm a little surprised someone hasn't made a thread for jack since he is in the above pic. I know it may not mean anything but he looks complete in it [emoji5]

Wow. I never do this, but stumbled upon the 4 threads @ the exclusive on HT facebook page and read a few posts on each. People are absolutely nuts! There are nothing but nasty, stupid, senseless comments on there. I'll never do that again. I'd love that 4 minutes of my life back:slap

Back