Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures.

Sorry if this question has been answered already, but will the Mark IX come by itself or the only way to get him would be to get Pepper too?

See, I think you have to look at it like this, there isn't as much incentive to buy the mark IX with pepper as an add on as there is buying pepper with the mark IX as the add on. Make sense? They're looking at the best way to make more money.

sure there is, rolling up onto scenes not knowing what youre heading into, the environment, working on people while in transit etc... you might have an argument for doctors at the hospitals, they are heroes who get almost no recognition, but they also risk failing with their own hands and actions, theyre in the thick of it

By your logic Stark risked failing by his own hands and actions albeit remotely with the fate of twelve people in the balance.

There's more holes in your logic than in QS at the end of AOU. :lol

image.jpg
Sorry if this question has been answered already, but will the Mark IX come by itself or the only way to get him would be to get Pepper too?

Just so you know how to tell and how everyone else knows..look at the photos. These are the two released by hot toys. One shows a pepper and mk9 combo and the other a single pepper figure. That's what to expect
image.jpg

I found this close up of her headsculpt earlier today

Yeah it's been shown a couple times

I'm more interested in just getting the Mark IX, but can always sell off Pepper if I wanted to I guess. :dunno

That pic of the head sculpt at that angle does look a lot better.

Yeah I'd be happy with a single release of the mark IX also. I really like it.

:rotfl ... bonus accessory with Gwyneth's head is Brad Pitt's bullet...

Tbh, if that promotional picture only included the figure WITHOUT the Mark IX or any text/images referencing Iron Man, I would have a hard time figuring out who that headsculpt was supposed to be portraying. And people say Scarlett's sculpts are off...

Tbh, if that promotional picture only included the figure WITHOUT the Mark IX or any text/images referencing Iron Man, I would have a hard time figuring out who that headsculpt was supposed to be portraying. And people say Scarlett's sculpts are off...

Really? I find that a bit much. I've seen WAY WAY WAY worse sculpts that people know who it is. I mean really any retail toy for example.

Really? I find that a bit much. I've seen WAY WAY WAY worse sculpts that people know who it is. I mean really any retail toy for example.

Maybe a little bit much but I mean as far as ranking the recent Hot Toys female AoU releases/prototypes, she easily claims the bottom spot between BW, SW, and Maria Hill. When pictures of all of those dropped my initial reaction was that I could definitely see it and they were close, if not a little lifeless. But when I first logged on and saw the Pepper hs, my knee-jerk reaction was "that's pretty bad." Just my opinion though. Maybe she'll go the route of SW and look way better when people snap pictures at secret base or wherever.

Can I only get Mark IX???

I don't need a barbie doll!!

I have to wonder why anyone would buy MkIX unless they were buying every IM they could get their hands on... either for completionism, or better yet, a HOA display..

You could buy it if you don't have a MKVII and pretend it is one, although if you are like me, the fact that it isn't would bug you more... but otherwise I can think of better IM priorities, like getting an actual d/c rerelease of VII or something completely different like Bones or Shotgun...

Back