Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures.

I like that you can display her as either secretary potts or mechano-arm/sports bra potts.

Zero interest for either piece but female sculpts getting better. I can see Paltrow n the sculpt especially in the blog pic.

Zero interest for either piece but female sculpts getting better. I can see Paltrow n the sculpt especially in the blog pic.

She looks great. Glad they're tackling more women.

Such a shame they're not doing the X-women. I'd pay top dollar for a Famke Jean Grey, a Romijn Mystique and a Berry Storm.

Such a shame they're not doing the X-women. I'd pay top dollar for a Famke Jean Grey, a Romijn Mystique and a Berry Storm.

:exactly:
Its really great seeing Hill and Pepper, and I hope theres more to come :yess:

Me too, I like the idea of poseing her with the armor side by side with "The Mechanic."

The only IM figure i have is the mark IV; i'll take the tony stark head from that and stick it on a suited body i have lying around, thats what i'll display potts with (assuming i get her).

Anyone know when the pre-order will go up for her on Sideshow? I am only in for Pepper.

Ooh, a Berry Storm. I've had one of those, it was delicious.
Ryan

b7ed9c3bjw1euctb2sxggj20f00k0dik.jpg
Having a hard time seeing gwyneth paltrow in any of these pictures. Likeness just isn't strong enough where upon first glance you can guess the actress right away. Their Leia figure is a good example of a strong female likeness.

The thing that looks most impressive there is the paint app on the Mark IX. Really happy to see Hot Toys painting IM figures with that semi matte/semi gloss paint job now. Gives it a more metallic red look.

I'm still thinking that the combo pack will be at least $399.99, but I'm not sure I'll end up going that route. I'd do it if that was the suit Pepper was wearing during the house assault, because I'd LOVE to create this figure:

Pepper-Potts-Rescue-Armor-_Mark_42.png

But since it's not, and I don't have that Mk. then that head would just be a loose head. Unfortunate, as I loved that moment in the movie. One of my favourites in the entire MCU!

8pz7Lp6.gif

I know we are supposed to suspend disbelief but how did the 42 wrap itself around her heels that she is clearly wearing? Did it take them off for her before latching? :slap

So sad we will never get these figures :(. I love the original cast so much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know we are supposed to suspend disbelief but how did the 42 wrap itself around her heels that she is clearly wearing? Did it take them off for her before latching? :slap

Lol the more you see it, the more ridiculous it becomes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh wow, I think she looks great there. Better than the promo pics. Other than the hair color, totally sold on this.

Yeah she does look pretty good. Think I may order her after all :thud:

I found this close up of her headsculpt earlier today

I find this picture from JC Hong to be the best likeness of Pepper.

Maybe something got lost from the artist's table to the promotional shots and the figure displayed at the toy fair. Or it could also be the angle and lighting.

Back