Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
end of the month still :'(

The waiting is KILLING ME! I had to go out and buy something ... something...anything...... to keep me distracted :horror

Wonder if they gonna try a Nick fury somewhere in the mix. Only seem inevitable for this figure to be made since Sam "Nick Fury" Jackson is set to be in at least, the next 4 Marvel movies including
IM2.

Yeah with those odds, he is a "when", not "if" figure.

Even if they dont, doubt it would take much to kitbash on using the Octopus head sculpt from the spirit line

Depending on the size of his part, may be saved for one of the other films or something

Yep. I'm happy until HT does theirs

dsc01493ru.jpg

dsc01494li.jpg

dsc01495b.jpg

But back to Warmachine, I can't help but think this figure will raise Hot Toys' skills even above the Mark 3 battle damge version or maybe even the Power Loader!

A lot of the recent hasbro figs have actually been pretty dang nice. The new Iron Man figures included. Even some of the wacky variants are pretty cool and at least with Iron Man make some kind of sense.

Yeah I got to admit I got those new Iron Man hasbro figurs too. They are a nice little hold over until we get the HT ones. The Marks 1-6 look great together and Warmachine is just an awesome toy all around.

I'd say the mark V, at least the one I've seen it probably the shakiest of the regular armor figures.

The comic figures are pretty great too. The Iron Man and War Machine in particular.

Aight...thanks. What d'you get?

Detolfs and some used retail display parts so I can make a brand new all acrylic floating shelf just for my TDK figures and vehicles :D Detolfs are for IM/IM2 and TS/T2. Reorganizing/wiring the entire livingroom and that shelf will hopefully keep me busy till the end of the month :p also bought 16ft of LED lights

shelfh.jpg

sorry OT :eek:
yeah but there will be a whole detolf just for IM and IM2 figures and IM WM will be on the top shelf only flanked by an IM M4 :drool CAN'T WAIT

Don't do it. You will be sucked into an endless, revolving void of continuous purchases....sometimes even figures from movies that you don't even like.

Truer words have never been spoken! You have been warned! But we all know you will still be suckered in like a little kid and end up just being another souless zombie being pimped out by good old HT HARHAR :balrog

The "frail" look is exactly what I like about the suitcase armor. The slender look is a nice contrast to the many other bulky suits.

As do I. I really dig the splint armor skeletal look. It looks exactly like what it is. A suit of Iron Man armor that can compress into a suitcase. Very conceptual purpose built design.

Who am I kidding :(.....
After watching IM2 countless times, then seeing everyone :drool over the HT prototype I am sure it will look amazing to me then :eek:

My IM schedule is packed!
Mar IM BD
May IM2 movie!! YEAH
May IM Tony
... IM WM
... IM BW
... IM M4
... IM WL
... IM OMG

Looking at the teaser again, the missile launchers are built into the armor, sorta like the BD Mark III. Turn them 90 degrees inward and they go down into his shoulder's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back