Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually in that preview, the jaw seems to be just a little too proeminent. But the shape is quite right.

Can't wait to see more pics. And previews of the Mk 4,5 & 6 too.

I cant wait for Hot toys to make the iron man ceturion armor, it will be epic!:banana
ironmancenturionarmor.jpg

Man, I am soooo siked for this year with Hot Toys, Iron Man 2 Figures, plus more Marvel figures from Movie universe and hopefully comic as well. And this is not to mention T2 and T1 lines..... guess I gotta get a second job now.

Im undecided on the suitcase armour. Looks pretty cool, but as a figure it wont be very high on my priority list I dont think. mk VI for me :D

A Mark I II III are more then enough Ironmans for me... All I want are War Machine and Whiplash form the Ironman 2 line...

Wonder if they gonna try a Nick fury somewhere in the mix. Only seem inevitable for this figure to be made since Sam "Nick Fury" Jackson is set to be in at least, the next 4 Marvel movies including
IM2.

Honestly the suitcase armour is cool the way it deploys but the final look I am not too fond of. It kinda looks feminine :eek:

Wonder if they gonna try a Nick fury somewhere in the mix. Only seem inevitable for this figure to be made since Sam "Nick Fury" Jackson is set to be in at least, the next 4 Marvel movies including
IM2.

Even if they dont, doubt it would take much to kitbash on using the Octopus head sculpt from the spirit line

Depending on the size of his part, may be saved for one of the other films or something

Honestly the suitcase armour is cool the way it deploys but the final look I am not too fond of. It kinda looks feminine :eek:

"frail" is the word you're really looking for here. Wouldn't want the fanboys to get their panties in a bunch over an ill-chosen word.

:D

Look at the chest armour!!! It kinda reamotely looks.... it looks.... it looks.... like a bras!! :eek:
I am sorry I see that :horror

No, not a bra................it's call a manzier.:)

I cant wait for Hot toys to make the iron man ceturion armor, it will be epic!:banana
ironmancenturionarmor.jpg

While its red and silver its definitely not the Centurion armor....closest thing would be the RPG Iron Man AS-1A armor....that being said I can't wait for the Mark V from Hot Toys! :rock

Looks more like a ribcage to me. But I don't panic about my masculinity like some guys. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back