Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy pass... This is the Battle Damage over again without Battle Damage... Big deal if its the next Mark... Im done with Ironman I will not buy any of the Ironman 2 line... Ive let my Hottoys get away form me... So its Avatar then I take a break... YOU HAVE NO IDEAL HOW HARD IT IS NOT TO BUY WAR MACHINE...

Why don't you just sell something 2 fund war machine?

I'm gonna pass on this till the Mk 6 is out, as that will inevitably be the one featured in The Avengers

:horror Wow! Looks great. Are they using the same paint application as the battle-damaged Mark III? Looks like it in the close-ups. He does look too skinny though; like suitcase armor skinny.

Looks totally amazing. I'm sold. I'll probably get this AND BD MKIII. I hadn't planned on that... but I just really like the look of this figure. I do plan on getting the Mark VI... just not sure how much I'm going to like the silver bits on that figure.

wow just wow im going all out on this line. this figure looks incredible and it going to be great being able to display this and WM next to each other movie poster style :rock :rock

Wow. Just wow. The improved articulation, and oddly enough, the box of donuts makes this a buy for me. I was planning on skipping this one, but those pics have certainly changed my mind. I hope the Stark sculpt turns out well.

Should I be the third in a row to say Wow just Wow?

Srsly tho, I JUST got the Mark III and this makes it look soooo outdated. Kinda want to see the VI before I decide for sure but's hard not to pull the trigger on this one.

The movie will be good if you are a fan.. and you can be a fan of the suit/figure and not nesesarily like the movie.

The movie will be good if you are a fan.. and you can be a fan of the suit/figure and not nesesarily like the movie.

I agree, if the movie isn't as good as the first i don't think it would impact how good the figs are (at least to me) becuase i'm a fan of Iron Man and the look of these modern suits and to me they look incredible!

Not sure how people NEED this before even seeing the movie.

Also, people have attachment to the character outside the movie. Plus, it just LOOKS cool. You could just be a robot person or a mech person and want it.

Not sure how people NEED this before even seeing the movie.

figures can be independent of their original film treatments or subject matters. just because a movie might suck, doesn't mean the figure and its associated design has to suck too. look at terminator salvation, avp requiem etc... crap films, but well designed figures that did well.

same as how liking military figures doesn't necessarily make you like or support war.

Toy Hunters Pics
24209_395219862824_171015147824_3989207_2686318_n.jpg

24209_395219857824_171015147824_3989206_4822176_n.jpg

24209_395219867824_171015147824_3989208_6498879_n.jpg

Also, people have attachment to the character outside the movie. Plus, it just LOOKS cool. You could just be a robot person or a mech person and want it.

Another good point!

i will prob pass on this though cause i want a MK VI to go with my already P.O'd WM :D

I'm gonna pass on this till the Mk 6 is out, as that will inevitably be the one featured in The Avengers

Realistically it'll be a tweaked suit there too....gotta sell more toys. I love the light up stand and the articulation. I don't see how any fan of Iron Man would NOT want this in their collection. Also the "Long Neck" comes from them not pushing the head down all the way onto the adapter. Same thing used to happen with the Mark III and was that way in a few promo shots.

Realistically it'll be a tweaked suit there too....gotta sell more toys. I love the light up stand and the articulation. I don't see how any fan of Iron Man would NOT want this in their collection. Also the "Long Neck" comes from them not pushing the head down all the way onto the adapter. Same thing used to happen with the Mark III and was that way in a few promo shots.

I know!! this is becoming increasingly harder to resist :D

Back