Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newly developed alternate head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie (photos coming soon)
Accessories:

One (1) pair of red framed sunglasses

One (1) donut box with one donut inside

i would really like to see these. and my one disappointment atm is that the boots dont light up :(
otherwise..this figure is a must buy for me! :D

i hope the display set comes with a samuel L jackson voice clip, about him on the dounuts how cool would that be !!!!

That looks simply amazing! Seriously its insane what HT is doing with these IM figures. Just plain crazy honestly. I don't care so much about the chestplate as I won't take mine off but they really did just simply top the Mark III figure.

Cant wait to see all the MK's lined up with War Machine and test flight Tony. How cool is that gonna look?

im still waiting for the mark v1 but this is tempting. Man together with whiplash and war machine this will be a great set but im worried they wont come out with a mark 6 becuase im pretty sure the suit case armor is going to be a dx.

Dude there will be a Mark 6 ..it has a big part in the films storyline and this is hot toys we are talking about,.. and the m5 being a dx is irrelevant.

Yeah, the Mark VI is not a question of if, but of when. BUT...the when might be a while down the road since they want to sell the IV. If they announce the VI now a lot of people (including myself) might not even consider this one.

I'm currently of the opinion that the whole DX thing is pretty meaningless. The only difference I have seen is that they have move-able eyes. There's nothing else special about them and despite what people seem to think, at least based on the small sample size we have, DX ≠ re-hash. There's been re-hashed figures both DX and not and not all the DX figures are rehashes.

Yeah, the Mark VI is not a question of if, but of when. BUT...the when might be a while down the road since they want to sell the IV. If they announce the VI now a lot of people (including myself) might not even consider this one.

Im thinking the mark V1 will be shown near or after the movie release.

after the film release sounds about right, although they do seem to be making an effort to get the movie stuff out closer to the film's release. Wasn't the mkIII first showing up around the time the DVD came out? I remember pre-ordering it in like October and it not shipping until something like April but I got part of the US shipment via Sideshow.

Im thinking the mark V1 will be shown near or after the movie release.

Id say after ..if we are to see any new figure b4 the movie hits it will be black widow ..after seeing this figure the need to see the vi has minimized 4 me atleast as its essentially the same figure as the iv with minor differences ..i will be getting both of them anyway!

I'm getting both regardless but I'm sure HT will throw in some cool features/accessories to make the VI really interesting. Unlike the mkII and III some of the stuff could work with either the IV or VI. Like if they don't do a flip up mask on this one (which it sounds like they aren't) I'm sure they will on the VI and the VI head will also work on the IV.

so the MV is getting made then right?..cause i know i'm on board for warmachine and Mark IV but i am waitiing to see if that one will be included...man...i had high aspirations of not spending out the azz but i can see i will...SMH...this is my new crack..

FAN-FREAKIN' TASTIC!

I've only been collecting since December but THIS and WAR MACHINE are EXACTLY what I was waiting for regarding IM. Love the first run of figures (although I don't own any), but this just looks CRAZY good!

The donuts, the stands, the shades, the alternate head,....HOT TOYS....YOU are #1....GREAT JOB, EASY preorder and purchase here.

Your gettin' Wookies HT, you deserve it!

:chew :chew :chew :yuck :chew :chew :chew

(puked a little in between I'm so excited)

HT really needs to be awarded for their engineering skills. Oh wait, they make hundred of thousands of dollars.:lol

Back