Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IM2_MarkIV_PR11.jpg

notice the paint chips around the edges to give the impression of battle worn? i thought that's a nice detail.

proportion wise though, would much prefer him looking less like ninja from metal gear, and more like a medieval knight with bulky armor.

IM2_MarkIV_PR11.jpg

notice the paint chips around the edges to give the impression of battle worn? i thought that's a nice detail.

proportion wise though, would much prefer him looking less like ninja from metal gear, and more like a medieval knight with bulky armor.

I was gonna say that too. I really like the subtle damage.

As amazing as this looks though i'm holding out for the mark 6.

it wont be.

cause they are trying to replicate tony wearing the red shades eating donut scene.

yeah i read that right after i posted lol
but the mk 6 will have one, and with a bit of luck they will be the same color so i will get one, just have to wait

also i want to add, that you could probably change the chest pieces between the 4 and 6, this is gunna be awesome because i like the 4 more than the 6, but i like the triangle chest piece too! this is the best day ever!! :D

gotta give props to ht for the inclusion of red shades & donuts. that's really out of the left field. and that interconnecting base is really really clever. trying to get us to buy everything, dont you? damn cheeky bastard. :lol

I was gonna say that too. I really like the subtle damage.

As amazing as this looks though i'm holding out for the mark 6.
ditto. let's see what else they have in store.

Damn you hot toys! ..im gonna have 2 get this now ..very clever on there part 2 include the hall of Armour bases ...i will be getting some of them loose 4 sure to put my Mark1 and M3BD on.

O and givin that this i believe is the first time we are seeing the new suits weapons such as the missiles on the arm ..do you guys think hot toys had the full designs of the suits and there capabilities from marvel ..or did hot toys do a bit of guess work in the weapons area and had only the trailers 2 go by.

Damn you hot toys! ..im gonna have 2 get this now ..very clever on there part 2 include the hall of Armour bases ...i will be getting some of them loose 4 sure to put my Mark1 and M3BD on.

O and givin that this i believe is the first time we are seeing the new suits weapons such as the missiles on the arm ..do you guys think hot toys had the full designs of the suits and there capabilities from marvel ..or did hot toys do a bit of guess work in the weapons area and had only the trailers 2 go by.

they would have got some behinds the scenes info, which is why sometimes their innacurate, because the movie makers give them stuff in advance and change things in editing.

no guess work. when they got the license they got full disclosure of the specs and design works. of course, while ht's making the toy, the filmmaker could always decide to tinker/change things in post and didnt bother to notify the toymakers.

i just read what your nick stands for... please, pardon my hasty words. this thread is yours.

dont kill me.

The pictures of the Forearm Rockets and the Chest Armor are labelled "design effects only". I guess they just photoshopped them. But nevertheless - awesome figure!

I didn't realize this has the articulated fingers also. They didn't even bother taking a picture, its just standard now :rolleyes:

Tommy Blog:
ap_20100416064236973.jpg

Last edited:
Yes That Looks Bad Ass !!!! Bring Them all Because I Will Be Getting All!!! Hot Toys Iron Man Series.... I Will Be A Completist Baby!!!!:naughty

Damn. I just may have to get him to go along with War Machine :rolleyes:. I dont have any Iron Man HT yet so I figure may as well get these while they are still at retail. I just hope the "High quality" Tony Stark head is the one they have with the test flight figure.

Back