Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN IT! this was just another MKIII suit but with a few changes and I wasn't interested, but it looks soo good, its going to be £140 or so and I really don't need another Iron Man sitting in his box in the dark but it is soo good.

Damn damn damn.

I need this. aghhh

It would be nice if they could use that stand for War Machine too, but it based on Stark's Hall of Armour.
I guess the MK VI will have the same type of stand, but not War Machine

I think that is just the grain effect that do to most of the latest Sneak Peek pics

Grain effect? But...the golden lines in the teaser pic are solid all across the abdomen, however in the new pics the golden lines are broken up right in the center.

Am I the only one seeing this?

WOW this figure is a surprise, far improved than the older ones especially the recent battle damaged ironman.

Grain effect? But...the golden lines in the teaser pic are solid all across the abdomen, however in the new pics the golden lines are broken up right in the center.

ahhh i see what you mean, looks like they did fix that problem, nice spotting

HOMERheadasplode.gif

YES!!! As soon as I saw that first pic i started laughing hysterically! :lol UNBELIEVABLE :horror

THE AWESOMENES IS BLINDING

I knew I would not regret passing up BD IronMan It wasn't easy. All those months of waiting finally justified. Hot Toys Delivers!

I can't believe they threw in the hip flares, removable chest plate, the missiles AND the Base! Plus a new sculpt !

Wow awesome and that´s it...I skip the Mark III and go with the IV in autumn.
Plus War Machine will give a incredible setup when back to back like fightin´the drones...

This is going to sound dramatic, but a part of my childhood awoke in me the moment I saw this:

Something awoke in my pants when i saw this...
I wasn't going to buy any further marks other than VI and maybe V but this is beautiful and just enough different to III to warrant purchasing...Lets see what the headsculpt looks like...

I,ll buy this one .. Looks incredible! :horror

I miss the Mark III version but Mark IV and War Machine will be mine :naughty

PD: Another Limited Edition figure from Hottoys?? WTF!!

much improved over mark III. the exposed hip joints on mark III has always been bothersome to me(makes it look toyish), but here the transition from thighs to hips is smooth. and love love the color.

problem is... like the mark III, it still looks skinny to me. i thought they learned their lesson after war machine.

HOMERheadasplode.gif

YES!!! As soon as I saw that first pic i started laughing hysterically! :lol UNBELIEVABLE :horror

THE AWESOMENES IS BLINDING

I knew I would not regret passing up BD IronMan It wasn't easy. All those months of waiting finally justified. Hot Toys Delivers!

I can't believe they threw in the hip flares, removable chest plate, the missiles AND the Base! Plus a new sculpt !

not for another 5-6 months at the very least.:lol

besides, if you can hold on for so long, why not wait till the actual mark 6 armor?

OMG! :horror

Im getting 3. so awsome and amazing!!!!
looks like a hall of armor base, gunna need to get an extra 3 for the first figures :D
i hope the alternate head is a flip up face plate! cuz i wont be getting the BD mk3

OMG! :horror

Im getting 3. so awsome and amazing!!!!
looks like a hall of armor base, gunna need to get an extra 3 for the first figures :D
i hope the alternate head is a flip up face plate! cuz i wont be getting the BD mk3

it wont be.

cause they are trying to replicate tony wearing the red shades eating donut scene.

Well it's clear to see there is a foggy grainy look to the picture, much like the War Machine Sneak Peek, but I did not notice the golden lines until you mentioned it. So now I know what you mean by difference in the paint job

Looks awesome. These pics made up my mind, I'm cancelling my Battle Damaged Mark III order.

Back