Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I said this before on here, regardless I have said it someplace... I don't know why they do these teasers. They always make the figure look kind of... eh. Then you see the full pics and are wowed.

Which... maybe that's why they do it. Similar to how Amazon lies about shipping times (saying they're longer than they are).

Fantastic! I skipped on Mark III, but I'm going to go for this one! I agree the neck is too skinny but I'm willing to let it go since the rest of it is so awesome! It's loaded to the gills--it's almost like a DX, especially with the light up base.

To me the neck doesn't really bother me, I think the wrists need to be a bit thicker if anything. Not much, like a mm in diameter.

Even if they never change anything... I have no issue buying this. It looks amazing inaccuracies be damned.

So is this going to be the only release of the Mark IV or will there be a regular edition? Where can I get this limited edition Mark IV?
I NEED THIS FIGURE!!!!

So is this going to be the only release of the Mark IV or will there be a regular edition? Where can I get this limited edition Mark IV?
I NEED THIS FIGURE!!!!

This is the "regular" all Hot Toys stuff is listed as "limited" because they make a batch of them and move on, they don't continually stock them.

Now that they have included the base, we're gonna need all 4 Marks to complete the Hall of Armors. As well as BD IM to be screen accurate. Hot Toys has it all planned out

3752377394_78437950b1_b.jpg

first-iron-man-2-image1.jpg

I think we need more bases for all the armors??

Now that they have included the base, we're gonna need all 4 Marks to complete the Hall of Armors. As well as BD IM to be screen accurate. Hot Toys has it all planned out

3752377394_78437950b1_b.jpg

first-iron-man-2-image1.jpg

Yeah, I hope HT releases a 3 pack of the MK 1-3 bases. This isn't exactly a figure that parts out well so the Armor base will be nearly impossible to get, let alone 3 extras of them! Come on Hot Toys! Release a Armory Environment/stand set like the 'man suit' if you have to!

Damn. I just may have to get him to go along with War Machine :rolleyes:. I dont have any Iron Man HT yet so I figure may as well get these while they are still at retail. I just hope the "High quality" Tony Stark head is the one they have with the test flight figure.

Dude the mark 6 will be the one best to go next to war machine imo ,as 4 the "high quality" stark sculpt.. it will be a brand new never b4 seen sculpt ..the mech test sculpt is awesome but it will cause an uproar if it were reused on this figure ..its one thing to re-use a sculpt within a helmet like what happened with bdm3, but 2 reuse a full sculpted head is a different story ...+ the mech test has a serious look ..id imagine since there going for the donut scene this sculpt will have a cocky smile or something along those lines.

That looks so awesome, even if it is a little on the skinny side. Holding out for mk VI. But damn those are some nice pictures that make it difficult to wait!

EDIT: Also cant wait to see that new Tony sculpt. And that base!!! Articulation!!! The whole lot :drool

Last edited:
They definitely won't use the Mech test sculpt cause that would totally defeat the figure. The sculpt is the entire selling point of the mech test version.

Im just wondering if the sculpt will be compatible with any of the mark suits cause of the light bulb neck. I hope Hot Toys thought ahead about that.

Easy pass... This is the Battle Damage over again without Battle Damage... Big deal if its the next Mark... Im done with Ironman I will not buy any of the Ironman 2 line... Ive let my Hottoys get away form me... So its Avatar then I take a break... YOU HAVE NO IDEAL HOW HARD IT IS NOT TO BUY WAR MACHINE...

Back