Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 75 bucks

2590819-nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Yea, not cheap. But given you get three sets, a neck, and hands it's not as bad as it seems. The only Mk vi neck post on eBay is 80 bucks. So u could always sell parts. Or go in and split the undies with a couple buds. 25 bucks a person.

I'm not saying it's the best deal in the world, but it is worth it. Otherwise u gotta risk a repaint or buy at least a second torso.

Yea, not cheap. But given you get three sets, a neck, and hands it's not as bad as it seems. The only Mk vi neck post on eBay is 80 bucks. So u could always sell parts. Or go in and split the undies with a couple buds. 25 bucks a person.

I'm not saying it's the best deal in the world, but it is worth it. Otherwise u gotta risk a repaint or buy at least a second torso.

It's $75 for a set? Just to confirm, 3 panties, a neck, and hands? I think that's a great deal.

Have you ordered from them yet? Would like someone to take the first leap before I make an order myself.

I checked mine again today and they're actually fine too. I think. I'd better check them again, just in case I'm satisfied with one of my dolls. Can't have that.

I don't know if these people will reply. I went they a distributor to get the info and find them and what not. If u have any regular eBay sellers or parts folks I'd ask them if they sell the product by this company, and if so have them ask about these.

I'll ask my guy if he knows what's going on also.

Hi guys. Question and please go easy if this has bend asked already or whatever. I searched and only found this thread. I own MMS123 Mark IV like many of you. I also own Mark III. Do you guys think Hot toys will come out with IV die cast? What's your gut check on that? I have opportunity to sell it at decent price. I just might and would love to pick it up again down the road. As an owner of mark III who paid a huge secondary market price (of my choosing) kinda speculating same thing might happen to our MMS123.

You mean at a 'decent price' meaning flipping for a profit?

If you don't need the money..I would just wait. Unlike the old Mk III which has proportional issues and just looks bad, the Mk IV looks almost perfect imo, except for the fading issue. So the improvement of a Die-Cast Mk IV would probably not be as drastic.

Back