Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't put "Iron Man" in your Auction title...and not many people see the listing...it is amazing the things people list with bad and even misspelled titles...and almost everyone searches Ebay...not too many just open a category and scroll through thousands of listings...

Nailed it. I even search misspelled words that I think people of non English speaking origin might type, huge help

I have a question for you guys. Does the Mark VI helmet with the face fit in the Mark IV body? Does anyone have a photo of what it would look like? Thanks for anyone who can help out with this.

Yeah, me too. Though the accessories are missing, it is nice for anyone looking for only the Armour for HOA or otherwise.

But, this completed auction is even better!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-M...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Haha, that was me! I couldn't believe it when I saw it, I gave myself maybe 10 seconds to read the description and see that there weren't any glaring issues and then it was BUY BUY BUY. I've really lucked out with my IM collection - in the past year and a half, I've gotten a Mk2:AU, a MkIII:B-D, a MkV and a MkVI, and I haven't paid more than $180 (shipping included) for any of them.

Honestly, it was just a case of being super-aware of every possible opportunity. I had saved searches on eBay and craigslist that I'd check multiple times daily and I'd generally steer clear of regular auctions on eBay because they'd always get a little crazy at the end - had much more luck with Buy It Now options for people who just wanted to sell their figures in a hurry.

Honestly, it was just a case of being super-aware of every possible opportunity. I had saved searches on eBay and craigslist that I'd check multiple times daily and I'd generally steer clear of regular auctions on eBay because they'd always get a little crazy at the end - had much more luck with Buy It Now options for people who just wanted to sell their figures in a hurry.

That's what I have done too! :lol At least for the stuff I am aggressively looking for.

Cool that you got that Mark IV!

Haha, that was me! I couldn't believe it when I saw it, I gave myself maybe 10 seconds to read the description and see that there weren't any glaring issues and then it was BUY BUY BUY. I've really lucked out with my IM collection - in the past year and a half, I've gotten a Mk2:AU, a MkIII:B-D, a MkV and a MkVI, and I haven't paid more than $180 (shipping included) for any of them.

Oh wow! Nice finds man.. I'm the same way, looking to get old suits for a steal. Found a mark I 2.0 for 260 shipped

Marks 3,4,5,6
I own mk I (2.0) mk7, wm mk2
On preorder- 42, 33, 35, 17, star boost

Ughh... Good luck on the 4 and 6 :-\ those are hard to find at a decent price nowadays. I'll keep an eye out for yah man, I know how hard it was to get me guys all together.

I'd say the Avengers MKVI is the hardest to get of the two VI's

That would be correct, my mark 4 i got when it recently released.. Maybe about ~$240??? My mark vi, the IM2 one, punched me at $450. The most I ever spent on one fig... It was worth it tho I love the suit.

Guys can anyone help with a quick question. Was the MK IV art box wrapped in a plastic bag or tissue paper or nothing around it? (apart from the brown shipper).

Anybody have the mark IV panties? Lol I know crazy question. I bought it without it. I just need to borrow it and have it castes or buy it. Please let me know !

Back