Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, but you lock the handcuff on the hand you carry the briefcase with.

The picture with the case and handcuff in the same side looks off.
The chains looks like a rope.

besides widow carries the case as she wishes.. shes not hogan. :dance

I like mine:

blackwidow.jpg

I worked with it a bit more now and got it to look better than this pic.

I just futzed with my fingers. I don't use any product in fear of it looking too shiny, I like the more soft/matte look it has now. Weather here is pretty steady also.

Looks cool.

I dont want to be that negative guy raining on parades but realistically the odds are that we will not see a second Black Widow any time soon if we ever do. I hope we do just so everyone who missed out can get one but with all the other characters in The Avengers license that we are hanging our hopes on (such as Hulk, Loki, Captain America, Hawkeye, Iron Man Mark VIIIII, Fury) and BW is a shorter hair version of what already was released. Then again, OC Batman taught me to never say never.

Her outfit is different in Avengers (slightly).

I don't know how people can't tell. It's like how someone can't tell the difference between the marks. Do you guys have any observational skills at all?

I kinda prefer the Avengers version, actually. As she'll have a shorter hair, which means that HT will most likely do a sculpted hair, instead of rooted hair. Which can be a _____ to style and get it to look right :slap:gah:

They probably will sculpt it. But sculpted long hair just looks so bad. I hate Abigail's and Chacha's hair.

They probably will do BW again, due to the fact it's Scarlett, and she'll sell just as well as any of the other Avengers...I'm imagining a sort of sculpted 'Alice' hair look. Maybe interchangable styles or something...As for the sculpt, I don't think they can drastically improve upon the one they've already done...Minus the awful hair, its a great likeness imo!

Back