Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome hair style.
I really do not know how to do that.

Latest pic of my widow!

6145992810_a061d4a304_z.jpg

Where do you get the briefcase?
Which figure does it come with?
Cool pic btw.

I don't want to think about that scenario :nana:

lol better start thinking. Before you know it, the IM2: Black Widow will jump up to $300-400 and leave you begging people to sell her at retail because HT decides not to do it or you can keep waiting and waiting until the empty space reserved for Black Widow eats you up inside =p.

lol better start thinking. Before you know it, the IM2: Black Widow will jump up to $300-400 and leave you begging people to sell her at retail because HT decides not to do it or you can keep waiting and waiting until the empty space reserved for Black Widow eats you up inside =p.

Guess I'll take my chances or if my budget permits eventhough I have a lot of pending pre-orders (16) to come, I might get this BW. We'll see. :monkey1

:horror lol.. 16?! Do you have a collection thread here jay? I am curious to see it now :wave

2 are not from HT btw (SS & EB). Anyway, I still don't have any collection thread since I haven't bought any cab yet so all of them are still in their respective boxes. If I made one, will surely notify you! :1-1:

You haven't unboxed anything yet Jayvee? A lot of my collection is still boxed, but I do have a good portion unboxed as well. My issue is mainly display space.

If I get tired of looking at a fig, I'll put it away and unbox another to replace it with.

You haven't unboxed anything yet Jayvee? A lot of my collection is still boxed, but I do have a good portion unboxed as well. My issue is mainly display space.

If I get tired of looking at a fig, I'll put it away and unbox another to replace it with.

I see. I already opened them for inspection (appreciating the details haha) & to remove their batts (if they come w/) but after that, I place them back in their boxes since I don't have any cabs yet. Can't afford to get one since my budget is alotted for my pending POs. :thud:

I see. I already opened them for inspection (appreciating the details haha) & to remove their batts (if they come w/) but after that, I place them back in their boxes since I don't have any cabs yet. Can't afford to get one since my budget is alotted for my pending POs. :thud:

Im in the same situation. :thud:

Back