Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New costume means new Black Widow figure is almost certainly confirmed for sure.

not really. they never made a nick fury. and with all the other avengers figures coming, i wouldnt be suprised if they excluded her, and justified it by saying they already made her.

i would say its possible, and im hopeful for it, but its not certain.

I really want to see an avengers Black widow , prices on ebay are so high for the iron man 2 black widow.

Someone know where i can find her for a decent price?

She's sold out everywhere at MSRP. Best bet is the trade board and see if a member is willing to part with her for close to retail.

I really want to see an avengers Black widow , prices on ebay are so high for the iron man 2 black widow.

Someone know where i can find her for a decent price?

i might part with her, but not becuase i dont love her, only because i could use money... so i may not go THAT much lower than ebay. but lower.

not really. they never made a nick fury. and with all the other avengers figures coming, i wouldnt be suprised if they excluded her, and justified it by saying they already made her.

i would say its possible, and im hopeful for it, but its not certain.

Yes I agree and me bring very hopeful here as I don't have the HT Black Widow figure at the moment, :)

Buyed her for €199...i know it's to much but i think that prices gonna go even higher in time, and since i don't know for sure if they gonna make an avengers version... i just don't want to miss out on her.

Buyed her for €199...i know it's to much but i think that prices gonna go even higher in time, and since i don't know for sure if they gonna make an avengers version... i just don't want to miss out on her.

Congrats bro on your purchase, I am watching one Black Widow on eBay too...

I just picked her up for $170 and she is awesome! I modded her chest already and it looks much better. I'm gonna get my girlfriend to do something with her hair though.

Black Widow w/ Thor

100_4031.jpg

100_4028.jpg

Back