Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like someone forgot these are only 1/6th scale figures and not 1/1...

image.php

They seem perm. They haven't morphed back to shape since I received it yesterday. And I don't wanna seem like a perv I just want to make sure I get what I paid for in case I ever want to resell and not have to get crap from the buyer about these boobs being bitten or something. Her "assets" were the first thing I checked lol.
Take a hair dryer to them for a bit, and see if that will help, if not, then the seller should give you partial refund, because those are damaged goods!

returning BW for a full refund from the seller.. Hopefully I can find one new for a good price if not then I guess I will have to pass on BW..

returning BW for a full refund from the seller.. Hopefully I can find one new for a good price if not then I guess I will have to pass on BW..

The markings are cause by the suit (long term) depressing on the boobs... The few BW bodies that I checked that had the suit on since HT's factory had similiar indents on the boobs....

Sheer and total awesomeness....

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DUNIss3PPag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Hi everyone:

Newbie here - bought a Black Widow figure myself a few days ago from Toy2 out of sheer boredom incurred during my recent trip to Winnipeg, MB. You all seem like nice folks, especially when compared to some other boards. :)

That aside, any moral support in dealing with the taming of this lovely lady is always appreciated. From the articulation issues resulting from her suit, to the lack of hardware, I've learned quite a bit and I'm looking forward to seeing what other crazy ideas are brought up with regards to pimping her out.

Thought also I'd throw my halfassed attempt at giving Black Widow that sweaty gym hair look - was completed by washing with warm water and conditioner, then apply some L'Oreal sculpting wax.

5536072180_5e22e96fb5_d.jpg

If only I had the skill and patience to do a real hairstyle...

Hi everyone:

Newbie here - bought a Black Widow figure myself a few days ago from Toy2 out of sheer boredom incurred during my recent trip to Winnipeg, MB. You all seem like nice folks, especially when compared to some other boards. :)

Welcome to the board!
As someone who lives in Winnipeg, I understand the boredom of which you speak ;)
As an owner of BW I can't give you any hair tips but what I did do was let my girlfriend do her hair, I always think it's best to let the pros do it ;)
By the way if you don't mind me asking, which store in Winnipeg did you buy BW from?

Back