Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got BW this week and am really pleased with her. She is quite hard work to get to look right, but well worth the effort.

Sorry for the badly lit pics :(

DSCI0024-4-1.jpg

DSCI0025-2-1.jpg

DSCI0022-3-1.jpg

DSCI0029-2.jpg

DSCI0010-16.jpg

Bob

I missed my chance to get her again!!!!! Could have got her and I thought "She'll still be there when I get back" and guess what.....some one bought her!!!! :thud::thud:

I like mine:

blackwidow.jpg

I worked with it a bit more now and got it to look better than this pic.

I just futzed with my fingers. I don't use any product in fear of it looking too shiny, I like the more soft/matte look it has now. Weather here is pretty steady also.

Aww man that looks really sweet, hopefully I can get mine to look like that

I still love this figure. As for predictions she would go lower in price after awhile- she's going for $160-200 on Ebay. Prices are climbing, iconic character. Most likely her outfit will be different in Avengers. Likely only version of her like this HT will do.

I hope she has a different outfit in Avengers. I heard she's going to have shorter hair too so maybe HT will sculpt it this time around.

I still love this figure. As for predictions she would go lower in price after awhile- she's going for $160-200 on Ebay. Prices are climbing, iconic character. Most likely her outfit will be different in Avengers. Likely only version of her like this HT will do.

I agree, like just most HT, she's only going to increase in price. People either want the HS or they want the base body for customs. Both are really well done.

Went to Supanova Pop Culture Expo down here in AUS yesterday and picked her up!

Hot Toys do a great job as the details on their figures are outstanding.

25428421.jpg

76366645.jpg

58663685.jpg

86588658.jpg

81317601.jpg

37264029.jpg

93198009.jpg

58874176.jpg

70660877.jpg

dominishin Your BW hair style looks great!

Last edited:
Wow, great pics. Initially I haven't considered procuring 1 of these but I may have to reconsider :lol

yeah, remember how i told you about the hot toys snowball effect... its happening right now. accept it, embrace t, and deal with t. its awesome./ there is nothing better than this to collect out there.

Wow, great pics. Initially I haven't considered procuring 1 of these but I may have to reconsider :lol
Same, I was undecided at 1st, then thought, "Dammit! I'ma just gonna get it!"

Hehe!

I think my pics just sold you 1 BW :)

Get on it fella's, she is defiantly a "Hot" toy.

Back