Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man his animations are getting better, favorite part when MJ shows up... so smooth. I wonder how much time this one took... it was much more elaborate than his previous videos.

I hadn't seen this until now. So funny the dancing.

I haven't zipped mine down all the way, but they appear fine.

That was funny when the T-1000 iced up? and fell.

Everyone elses is fine? The seller is trying to pass it off as came like that from the factory and everyones is like that.

I have several, and the ones I opened so far do not have any issues.

Er, not that I was inspecting them really closely, of course.

you have to check if the indentation is permanent, because of the plastic inserts some does cause the breasts to look weird, most people remove the hard plastic inserts and replace them with another substance, Silly Putty works great

Mine are ok, and by ok I mean delicious....and no I haven't licked the figure.
CIMG4292.jpg

but the thought did cross my mind. ;)

Okay, here's 2 pics from my iphone they look worse in person. Is this normal or am i being picky?

Looks like someone put a finger nail in them or bit them.. Both sides have indentations.

you have to check if the indentation is permanent, because of the plastic inserts some does cause the breasts to look weird, most people remove the hard plastic inserts and replace them with another substance, Silly Putty works great

They seem perm. They haven't morphed back to shape since I received it yesterday. And I don't wanna seem like a perv I just want to make sure I get what I paid for in case I ever want to resell and not have to get crap from the buyer about these boobs being bitten or something. Her "assets" were the first thing I checked lol.

Ooo yeah, I wouldn't be too happy with that.

Granted, I wouldn't display her topless :monkey3, so in theory it shouldn't be a problem, but still, the seller is lying to you if they are claiming it came from the factory like that. I re-outfitted my first BW in Abigail Whistler's clothes, and I swapped Abgail's body with a BW one and neither had the marks your pictures show.

Ooo yeah, I wouldn't be too happy with that.

Granted, I wouldn't display her topless :monkey3, so in theory it shouldn't be a problem, but still, the seller is lying to you if they are claiming it came from the factory like that. I re-outfitted my first BW in Abigail Whistler's clothes, and I swapped Abgail's body with a BW one and neither had the marks your pictures show.

Yeah, I wouldn't display it nude either. It's just nice to know that you won't have to deal with any problems down the line if you ever decide to sell it.

Given time.... the "impression" on boobs should return to normal, It's the nature of the material used.

p.s... I've more than a dozen BW/Jill bodies

Okay, here's 2 pics from my iphone they look worse in person. Is this normal or am i being picky?

Looks like someone put a finger nail in them or bit them.. Both sides have indentations.

looks gross, are you sure there fake. check for scaring around nipple or under the breast. could have also gone through the belly button. :monkey4

Back