1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How has it been a net gain for you; it really hasn't. IMHO a rainy day savings should more than cover 5k (mine is personally 4 months of my income). That was your dog being ill what if god forbid you or your partner come down with cancer, and you can no longer work? this is where the little planning I mentioned comes in. While emergencies are hard to plan for, they can be pre-paired for & I would argue far more valuable than the disposable income for figures.

Sometimes bad things happen, pill up and wipe out that savings. Everyone's situation is different.

Dear Marjorie,

Here'e the email reply I got. Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

We do apologize for the delay. We were expecting the item when we processed the order (on 11/30/18). Unfortunately due to the holiday season the ports have gotten a little backed-up. We are still waiting for delivery on this particular item.

We have been told we'll get it this week but have not been given a specific date yet. As soon as the item arrives in our warehouse we'll ship out your order.

My tracking for it finally updated and it's to be delivered on Tuesday along with Loki... But for some reason T'Chaka was delayed until Thursday although they all shipped at the same time :dunno

UPS emailed me this was delivered. My cameras never went off and looking at the live feed of my front porch shows no package delivered. I use Shipment Authorization and the email says it was signed for by someone named YAKO. I smell something fishy going on. I think I've been robbed. I'll know tonight when I get home if I'm filing a claim with UPS tomorrow or not. First time this has happened. If it was delivered, it went to the wrong house. That's why I have cameras.
Keep you posted. Damn I hate this.

UPS emailed me this was delivered. My cameras never went off and looking at the live feed of my front porch shows no package delivered. I use Shipment Authorization and the email says it was signed for by someone named YAKO. I smell something fishy going on. I think I've been robbed. I'll know tonight when I get home if I'm filing a claim with UPS tomorrow or not. First time this has happened. If it was delivered, it went to the wrong house. That's why I have cameras.
Keep you posted. Damn I hate this.

I'm having issues as well. It says delivery attempted but no one was there. A few months ago when I got Yondu, it said delivered and I couldn't find it anywhere. I called and raised hell and the package was delivered two days later with all progress erased.

Anyway, I just told them to change my carrier to FedEx so let's see how that goes.

Back