1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm maybe I need to change mine to charge the full payment then instead of Flex payments. Will make the following months much easier with the other PO’s I have

Hmmm maybe I need to change mine to charge the full payment then instead of Flex payments. Will make the following months much easier with the other PO’s I have

If you contact them and tell them to charge as soon as they have one for you to ship, you’ll get you Spiderman soon and meet you financial needs. You can even just do it on the Sideshow messaging system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you contact them and tell them to charge as soon as they have one for you to ship, you’ll get you Spiderman soon and meet you financial needs. You can even just do it on the Sideshow messaging system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can also do it from your account order page. There is options to change to a payment plan or to pay in full when the figure arrives. It takes like 3 minutes (or less) and is much faster than calling or messaging.

You can also do it from your account order page. There is options to change to a payment plan or to pay in full when the figure arrives. It takes like 3 minutes (or less) and is much faster than calling or messaging.
Yep, thru the site options it’s quick.

I hate it when your order shows Processing and your CC shows it's been charged already. You took my money, come on and ship it. Patience isn't my best quality.

Might be with the same shipment as Tchaka. I was charged for that Tuesday and it has not shipped yet because it did not make it to the warehouse because of the whole shipping mess.

I have learned patience collecting these things if not i would go nuts :lol

Seems Loki, Iron Spider, and T'Chaka may all be in the same boat then... Literally [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

As others have said there are options; but for myself I always use the full payment. With just a little planning you can control your budget & have your money doing the most for you before you part with it.

As others have said there are options; but for myself I always use the full payment. With just a little planning you can control your budget & have your money doing the most for you before you part with it.
Not always. I did have full payment, then my dog got diagnosed with cancer. A little hard to plan for an extra 4 grand coming out of your checking account. A month later one of the puppies got into some kind of poison, don't have anything around my house. That was another grand I didn't expect to have to pay out. Just had some bad luck the last couple of months. Had to put IW Thor and General Leia on the payment plan, but the most important thing is my furbabies are better.

Not always. I did have full payment, then my dog got diagnosed with cancer. A little hard to plan for an extra 4 grand coming out of your checking account. A month later one of the puppies got into some kind of poison, don't have anything around my house. That was another grand I didn't expect to have to pay out. Just had some bad luck the last couple of months. Had to put IW Thor and General Leia on the payment plan, but the most important thing is my furbabies are better.

How has it been a net gain for you; it really hasn't. IMHO a rainy day savings should more than cover 5k (mine is personally 4 months of my income). That was your dog being ill what if god forbid you or your partner come down with cancer, and you can no longer work? this is where the little planning I mentioned comes in. While emergencies are hard to plan for, they can be pre-paired for & I would argue far more valuable than the disposable income for figures.

Back