1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yes! I’m down for Spidey releasing by January. Thought funds would be low in the coming months after this expensive month but I can handle this.

Dang, all these figures that were slated to release in mid 2019 are coming out much earlier...ugh, my wallet wasn't prepared for this...

Just got the email,this is crazy fast! I rather this than getting figures a year after I preordered

Being as my order is placed with a UK supplier, I guess i have around 3 maybe 4 months extra time. Either way, i wont see my order till next year anyway

I have him preordered through popculturezone. Well it’s nice to get him early but these figures are really expensive and it’s really hard for all these figures to constantly come out earlier than expected. This happened with the homecoming Spiderman figure. I’m glad I put the money aside and haven’t touched it. Otherwise a $230 figure could put me in quite a bind. I wasn’t expecting him until April of next year. I was really considering picking up some more sale figures from bigbadtoystore glade I didn’t. Now onto being excited about getting this figure as I cannot wait to get it as Spiderman is my favorite character.

They're releasing too soon and close to each other. This can definitely put somebody out of budget. My other concern is if HT is being pushed by Disney to release these sooner because of A4, I hope the quality doesn't suffer. I mean did IW Thor get released earlier than originally planned? If so, would the Stormbreaker accuracy have been corrected if the release wasn't pushed forward?

They're releasing too soon and close to each other. This can definitely put somebody out of budget. My other concern is if HT is being pushed by Disney to release these sooner because of A4, I hope the quality doesn't suffer. I mean did IW Thor get released earlier than originally planned? If so, would the Stormbreaker accuracy have been corrected if the release wasn't pushed forward?

This is my worry too, quality control be damned, just pump out the figures as fast as possible. Screw fixing in accuracies, just release what we have now

Back