1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: is there any way to secure the magnetic head onto another body?

I want the Holland headsculpt but I hear it's magnetic. I got someone offering me it at a great price but I'm not sure how I would attach it to another body.

IMG_20190301_215549.jpg

This is my father in laws display if iron spider and I think it works since he's not getting infinity war thanos.

Any tips for what body to use for a Tom / Peter Parker kitbash ?

Ganghood Asian body. Check Onesixthkit. He has an Infinity War street clothes (school bus scene) set that is specifically tailored to the Ganghood. I bought both and it makes a great looking Peter Parker.

Does anyone know how the fabric behind the knees holds up? Like the Stark suit ver. can the fabric behind the knees get damaged? Mines in storage at the moment but once I get around to messin with it, just want to know for sure.

Thanks in advance!!!

Does anyone know how the fabric behind the knees holds up? Like the Stark suit ver. can the fabric behind the knees get damaged? Mines in storage at the moment but once I get around to messin with it, just want to know for sure.

Thanks in advance!!!

According to a few users, it can get pinched in the back of the knee joint and leave a mark. Just be cautious not to bend it at too harsh of an angle, and be aware of the material back there when posing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ganghood Asian body. Check Onesixthkit. He has an Infinity War street clothes (school bus scene) set that is specifically tailored to the Ganghood. I bought both and it makes a great looking Peter Parker.

Thanks for the tip!

According to a few users, it can get pinched in the back of the knee joint and leave a mark. Just be cautious not to bend it at too harsh of an angle, and be aware of the material back there when posing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Iron Spider is currently in storage, but I think what you said makes sense and I agree. Aside from being pinched, it seems that the material will crease easily so bending it in any way will likely leave a mark.

Mine is at home posted with the knees bent something terrible. I'll put him in a museum pose today and let you know the results

Back