1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally able to open Iron Spider. Great looking figure. Please excuse the background.
49598138456b93ea31ca7a94f1fa2295.jpg

b5430d91ce88e25ececb29b08297cb0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a notice from sideshow that I can make 1 payment on the 28th. Excited to have it in hand soon!

This guy looks so awesome ! Still have him on my desk !!

Here's one comparing high end version to low end version.

By the way it is totally amazing how different the lens makes the legs look vs real life. No wonder there are huge differences in photographed sculpts etc vs in hand.

Spideys.jpg

Well Rob from pop-culture zone got back to me. He told me they were going to send him a replacement. But the replacement would take a while so in the meantime he was just going to send me his iron spider that he had not opened yet. I got it in the mail today and it’s great. The magnets and everything were glued in place. At first the leg looked even more off than the one I had. When I looked into it further unlike the one that I had before I could actually readjust this one and it would slide over and sit properly. So very happy that I got this taken care of and the way he handled it was above and beyond he did not need to send me his own personal item.

Well Rob from pop-culture zone got back to me. He told me they were going to send him a replacement. But the replacement would take a while so in the meantime he was just going to send me his iron spider that he had not opened yet. I got it in the mail today and it’s great. The magnets and everything were glued in place. At first the leg looked even more off than the one I had. When I looked into it further unlike the one that I had before I could actually readjust this one and it would slide over and sit properly. So very happy that I got this taken care of and the way he handled it was above and beyond he did not need to send me his own personal item.

Yeah, he did that with me and my Deadpool 2.0. Rob's a great guy, can't recommend him enough! :clap

Glad you got your Iron Spidey fixed.

I was looking at hot toys photos. There is moret photoshop in his promotional photos then I’ve noticed in awhile

No dynamic poses here, but it was fun setting him up. Really awesome and expressive figure despite the limitations on action poses, due to potentially damaging the suit. It doesn't really bother me as I'm a museum poser anyways. Took a few shots of him in my case. Wasn't able to upload all as I guess SSC has a file limit.

3.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

Nice shots!

Loving this figure on the shelf more and more, museum pose or not, glad I didn’t pass on him.

He really is awesome. Can’t believe I was unsure about him at first. Great presence on the shelf and the colors pop!

bd778cd2d0e86e9f500b40044930f3ac.jpg
aaa396f01d5a3180c7760e543f8e96a3.jpg

He really is awesome. Can’t believe I was unsure about him at first. Great presence on the shelf and the colors pop!

bd778cd2d0e86e9f500b40044930f3ac.jpg
aaa396f01d5a3180c7760e543f8e96a3.jpg

Niceee... Glad you finally got him and liking him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thank you. This guy is awesome. I'm surprised on how much I like him. I think the magnetic head is genius.

I'm totally the same. He was off my radar then decided to get him last minute. What a great figure ! Rare that I've had one figure so long on my desk looking at him all the time.

I agree! I got him because I like how his colors looked "shinier". It sets him apart from the classic Spider-Man look.

Back