Hot Toys Hulkbuster Price best guess?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that Tony outfitted a satellite or some of space station for suits like Hulkbuster, where no matter where he is, he can all on it and they just fall from space. Maybe we'll see him building it with the star boost suit.

Starboost suit was blown up at the end of Iron Man 3.

This could be a bust afterall, Marvel overprices their Hot Toys figures, so it might more than people expect, how big is the hulk buster compared to Obadiah Stane's figure? People might buy this or not depending on the price, me honestly I reached the point I will sell all my marvel hot toys figures because it is just too much to handle, especially with the movie line up, and the figures, and the prices, just too much, I will just stick to DC since I like batman more anyways, lol, why did I venture off the beaten path!!!

This could be a bust afterall, Marvel overprices their Hot Toys figures, so it might more than people expect, how big is the hulk buster compared to Obadiah Stane's figure? People might buy this or not depending on the price, me honestly I reached the point I will sell all my marvel hot toys figures because it is just too much to handle, especially with the movie line up, and the figures, and the prices, just too much, I will just stick to DC since I like batman more anyways, lol, why did I venture off the beaten path!!!

Cause you decided to collect the good stuff? :lol

Wait, so you're going to sell everything you already have....because new figures are too expensive to get into? Why not just keep what you have and stop getting new ones?

Wait, so you're going to sell everything you already have....because new figures are too expensive to get into? Why not just keep what you have and stop getting new ones?

Think about it, Avengers 2, Ant man, pretty much all the movies upto 2018 will have hot toys figures, the avengers 2 hot toys line up alone is a cringe to me, it's over saturation, that's like having $20,000 ready to spend here and now. Marvel was kind of a like guilty pleasure for me.

Batman is my main hot toys priority, but my passion is Saint Seiya figures, something I have been failing to sustain, not to mention I buy Power Rangers Legacy figures, Sailor moon SH figuarts, and Lego which 2015 is bombarbed with new insane Marvel and DC super heroes sets and the long awaited Pirates line making a return. If I were single I could deal with said problem above easy, but my twins are growing faster and need more toys and more than anything my wife quit her job so now I have to maintain her... **sighs** I need a Ropen "Marvel's Hot Toys' Fund please.

Think about it, Avengers 2, Ant man, pretty much all the movies upto 2018 will have hot toys figures, the avengers 2 hot toys line up alone is a cringe to me, it's over saturation, that's like having $20,000 ready to spend here and now. Marvel was kind of a like guilty pleasure for me.

Batman is my main hot toys priority, but my passion is Saint Seiya figures, something I have been failing to sustain, not to mention I buy Power Rangers Legacy figures, Sailor moon SH figuarts, and Lego which 2015 is bombarbed with new insane Marvel and DC super heroes sets and the long awaited Pirates line making a return. If I were single I could deal with said problem above easy, but my twins are growing faster and need more toys and more than anything my wife quit her job so now I have to maintain her... **sighs** I need a Ropen "Marvel's Hot Toys' Fund please.

I'll buy Python and Midas from you :lol

image.jpg
Here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back