Hot Toys Hulkbuster Price best guess?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pic cofphoto! Can't wait to see what other figures will go in the other display cases.

But, just how much bigger than Igor would Hulkbuster be? Or would they be around the same size?

I thought HB would be 50 percent bigger than Igor. Going by the pic posted by cof, I'm not so sure. 100 percent? :lol

Does the winner get selected by "The Price is Right" rules? If so, I'm guessing $700.00.

Pretty much sure that this thread is gonna be axed once the official one goes up. So, why the need to clutter up the section? If anything, this shoulda been a generic HT Hulkbuster discussion thread and not pinpointed only to a certain aspect of it.

Why are discussions like this frowned upon by some?

WHO cares if this thread exists, it's not like there is a finite number of threads that can exist on a forum.

Let this thread run it's course and as it loses popularity it will fall off the first page and reduce the clutter.

Getting Pumped!!!!:yess:

:lol:devil:devil:devil Let's break some ******* Hulkbuster style! :devil:devil:devil:lol

Office%20Space%20Gif.gif

I'd say between $700-800. But I will use all of the rewards that I have. So far I have $162 in rewards and will have another $80 available by the first week of January.

My theory is that Tony outfitted a satellite or some of space station for suits like Hulkbuster, where no matter where he is, he can all on it and they just fall from space. Maybe we'll see him building it with the star boost suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back