Hot Toys Hulkbuster Price best guess?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here he is!!!!

10636149_759705507447020_6155092553368333718_n.jpg

I'm hoping $699 with a $70 NRD, and $64.99 per month for 10 months. I could afford that.
But, odds are it will be $899 with a $90 NRD and $100 for 8 months with $80 shipping.

Somebody tell hokietwo that he needs to buy extra Lumber for that custom display he's working on for HB haha

Igor is looks like a cool beast from that snap. I remember when folks were calling it the Hulkbuster armor when IM III came out. Well, we're about to meet its bigger, badder brother.

Someone needs to make a nice, professional looking metal sign to put in front of HB that reads "WALLETBUSTER".

Here's a thought, he's so big and so expensive, not that many people are going to want/be able to afford him.....what if they make HB some sort of limited release that sells out in a day?

eek.

Thanks for the pic cofphoto! Can't wait to see what other figures will go in the other display cases.

But, just how much bigger than Igor would Hulkbuster be? Or would they be around the same size?

Here's a thought, he's so big and so expensive, not that many people are going to want/be able to afford him.....what if they make HB some sort of limited release that sells out in a day?

eek.

They didn't do that with any of their other more expensive items, like 89 Batmobile or Tumblers. Even Igor is pricey and that has normal distribution.

For a figure in this price range they will leave the PO open right up till the manufacturing run time. It's to costly a figure to not.

I'm hoping it won't be much more than Igor (hahahaha), so I will say $599.99 (hahahahaha). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back